To support our Global Account Executives team, we are currently searching for a Business Development Representative to focus on EMEA.
The role's responsibility is to generate New Logo meetings that will support our Sales team to generate pipeline through the identification and qualification of new sales opportunities with prospects within a set of named Assigned Accounts.
The selected candidate will be extremely energetic and ambitious with a “can-do” attitude who enjoys new challenges, is comfortable with change, and wishes to be part of a team and a growing operation. You must have strong interpersonal skills, business acumen, enjoy having great and qualified conversations on the phone and have an established record of initiating high volumes of calls.
This is a sales development role, ideal for someone who wants to progress their career into Sales.
- Calling prospects to generate qualified interest in BOX’ solutions on Target Accounts (New Business) by means of qualified appointments as a first step.
- Involvement in account planning and mapping exercises in collaboration with local sales team through researching purchased databases, publicly available lists, social media, and other sources of prospects.
- Qualify and develop leads from initial contact to a qualified appointment for hand over to local sales team
- Contribute to sales pipeline development through assigned account prospecting to key decision makers (e.g. C level and Director level) and (technical) influencers within organizations.
- Build key relationships with prospects to gain a deep understanding of company and prospects’ goals to enable expansion of BOX’ technology and solutions across the enterprise.
- Undertake cold calling campaigns around specific business propositions or market awareness
- Provide support and be a common point of contact during core business hours for prospects and the direct sales team (by email or by telephone).
- Work closely with Sales to meet prospect/customer requirements during qualification process.
- Qualify incoming leads from various sources including website, marketing events, incoming calls and work closely with the department Manager to ensure proper administration of our closed loop lead management system (Salesforce.com).
- Find and qualify upsell opportunities.
- Align your activities with quarterly/yearly set qualified sales revenue targets.
- Meet monthly/quarterly/yearly KPI’s on OBR as required.
- Experience in contacting organizations with complex Decision-making Units.
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders' levels. Proven negotiation skills and experience in a role-related environment (Sales related knowledge).
- Experience selling to Global Enterprises is desirable.
- "Can Do" attitude and persistence.
- High level of attention to details.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team, sharing information cross-functionally when required.
- Experience in SalesForce.com or a comparable CRM system is required with a demonstrated ability to use the CRM as your primary contact management system; recording all prospect interaction as it occurs.
- Ability to change in response to a rapidly moving competitive environment and to identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of an additional European language would be preferable.
How we show up in our values and behaviours:
Blow our customers minds: making sure our customers are always wildly successful with Box.
Take Risks. Fail Fast. GSD: ruthlessly prioritize and pull the plug when something is not working.
10X it: strive for breakthrough vs incremental progress.
Be a owner. it's your company: hold yourself accountable.
Be candid and assume good intent: focus on getting to the truth and not winning arguments.
Bring your whole self to work every day: feel comfortable being who you truly are.
Make mum proud: do right by your colleagues, customers and community.
Here is the fine print..
- 20% + year on year growth.
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.5 culture rating (via Glassdoor).
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues (..well across Europe we have 31 nationalities including Andorra).
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above.
- Culture of learning - we value .continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor
- Box.org: Plentiful opportunity for you to give back and provides nonprofits resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission. Each Boxer has 3 x charity days a year for your chosen community.
Package includes RSUs, pension, medical and dental cover. We have a robust wellness program including 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and gym membership. There is such a thing as a free lunch, our inhouse chef prepares this daily along with lots of snacks and drinks. EMEA HQ office is located in the wonderful White Collar Factory on Old Street, smaller European offices are in Germany, France, Netherlands and Sweden.
Are you ready? Hit apply now and you will hear a response within three working days.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the cloud content management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 90,000 businesses globally and over 70 % of the Fortune 500, customers include AstraZeneca, General Electric, Eurostar and London Met Police . Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com.
Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster. Today, more than 41 million users and 74,000 businesses—including 59% of the Fortune 500—trust Box to manage content in the cloud.