At Box, we are changing the way companies work, share content, and collaborate. We have grown year over year and are adding dynamic and energetic salespeople to evangelize Box and build out our Mid-Market accounts. As manager of the Mid-Market team, you will lead a team of Account Executives in building and closing pivotal deals across all industries. You will be joining a team of people who are smart, organized, thorough, and take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with future customers.
- Hire, train, and manage a team of Mid-Market Account Executives
- Develop reps for career growth within the Box Sales organization
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to senior sales management
- Motivate Individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Actively use salesforce.com to manage sales process and set standards for performance metrics
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of experience in sales management
- Proven record of success as an individual sales contributor
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- Experience successfully managing people to achieve performance goals
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Detailed knowledge of the Box and SaaS landscape
- Passion for cloud technologies
- 4-year degree
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster. Today, more than 41 million users and 74,000 businesses—including 59% of the Fortune 500—trust Box to manage content in the cloud.