At Box we are changing the way companies work, share content, and collaborate. We have grown year over year and are adding dynamic and energetic salespeople to evangelize Box and uncover pivotal deals.
Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are a key part of a Commercial Sales team consisting of a Sales Manager and Commercial Sales Executives. As manager of the SDR team, you will lead a team that supports all levels of the sales organization by qualify marketing leads to create new pipeline opportunities that adds to the total revenue. This includes joining a team with people who are smart, organized, thorough, and take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with future customers.
- Hire, train, and manage a team of Sales Development Representatives
- Develop reps for career growth within the Box Sales organization
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to senior sales management
- Motivate Individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Actively use salesforce.com to manage sales process, and set standards for performance metrics
- Analyze campaign and marketing data to make key business decisions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-4+ years of experience in sales development management
- Proven record of sales success in a SaaS role
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- Experience successfully managing people to achieve performance goals
- Robust Salesforce.com analysis of marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Detailed knowledge of the Box and SaaS landscape
- Passion for cloud technologies
- 4 year degree
- Awesome coworkers
- Casual dress
- Competitive time off policies including paid holidays and your birthday off
- Free lunch and fully stocked kitchens with lots of snacks and drinks
- Local and national corporate discounts
- Maternity and paternity plans
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Robust wellness program including financial education classes
- Subsidized gym membership and cell phone data plan
- Top notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan (Roth and Pre-Tax options available)
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster. Today, more than 41 million users and 74,000 businesses—including 59% of the Fortune 500—trust Box to manage content in the cloud.
Want to learn more about Box? Visit Box's website.
Jobs You May Like
Client Onboarding Specialist
Townsquare Interactive, Charlotte, NC
Enterprise Account Executive
Assistant Sales Advisor
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL
Quantcast, San Francisco
Senior Account Management, Strategist
TripAdvisor, London, United Kingdom
Stylist - Guide, Greenwich
Bonobos, Greenwich, CT