This is for an initial 6-month French speaking full time paid internship (£2,100 per month) based from our EMEA HQ which is at the heart of London’s tech scene on Old Street.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will collaborate with our marketing manager in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain all b2b marketing channels.
What's in for you?
- Learn first hand our talented Marketing team and plenty of opportunities to connect over team outings, lunches and activities.
- Being based in a EMEA HQ you get to experience from the inside on how a fast-growing cloud SaaS tech company works
- Had a lot of fun along the way! #lifeatbox
- Possible opportunity to extend to 12 months and beyond.
What will I be doing as a Marketing Coordinator?
- Support your manager implementing and coordinating events.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, localization, direct mail and web)
- Support partner marketing communications (newsletter, webinars, events, etc.)
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns & perform market analysis for reporting to leadership team
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Supporting the wider EMEA marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (Salesforce CRM)
What is Box looking for?
- Excellent written and oral skills in French and English
- Interest in new technology
- Creative - ability to think outside of the box and present fresh ideas
- Understanding of different marketing techniques
How do I apply? CV and your cover letter. Deadline for applications is 9th December, we encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity, you will hear a response in 3 working days.
Here's the fine print...
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues (…well across Europe we have 31 nationalities including Andorra)
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE
- Flat organization: easy access to our Directors and leadership
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box including as an internship.
- Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor
- Box.org: Plentiful opportunity for you to give back and provides nonprofits resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission
About Box (NYSE:BOX): As the leader in cloud content management, our growth story is far from over. Take a look at the latest from Forrester: https://cloud.box.com/s/q2b0tcy2qb4o1epraq2sg16il7gxm4fy Box works with 70 percent of the Fortune 500 and our customers include AstraZeneca, General Electric, Spotify, and London Met Police. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com/
Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster. Today, more than 41 million users and 74,000 businesses—including 59% of the Fortune 500—trust Box to manage content in the cloud.