Head of Enterprise Customer Success, Central
Box, Austin, TX
A Cloud Content Platform for the Digital Age
- You are a self-motivated team player with track record of success partnering with peer colleagues, sales counterparts, and other cross-functional stakeholders to deliver results and help close new business
- You have 7-10 years' experience in consulting, sales, account management, or customer success in a high-growth SaaS environment
- You are adept at identifying, designing, and delivering cross-functional projects that support strategic improvements in scaled processes, services, and systems to enable the team to exceed goals and spend more time with customers.
- You are a natural leader and passionate coach with fresh ideas about Customer Success and inspire your team to perform
- You have a minimum 2 years' managing a team; experience managing remote teams a plus
Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster. Today, more than 41 million users and 74,000 businesses—including 59% of the Fortune 500—trust Box to manage content in the cloud.
Want to learn more about Box? Visit Box's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Manager - APAC
Infrastructure Engineering Lead
DataCamp, Belgium or London
PM Shift Distribution Team Member
thredUP, Duluth, GA
Senior Strategic Engagement Manager
Zuora, New York
Travel Intrapreneur (for LGBT Travel)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin (or any other location)
Casper, New York