You will be supporting our team in the DACH Region in selling to business leaders in every space and vertical. You possess extraordinary knowledge of the content management space, exemplary presentation skills and strong team values. The role is varied and will include leading technical discussions, configuring demos, handling security/compliance requests and driving PoCs to a successful conclusion.
In addition, you will assess, document and monitor sales requests into the Product Management, Platform and Engineering functions at Box. As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will develop extraordinary knowledge of the security and API features of Box, and will be capable of communicating the details to potential prospects and existing clients. You will work alongside the team to nurture opportunities and ensure the solution is ready for cross company deployments. If you love working with cutting edge technology, and a wide variety of companies, then we want to talk to you.
- Join technically-oriented calls and conversations with prospects and clients, evangelise Box
- Lead prospect demos with Sales Reps and provide technical training from time to time
- Prioritise opportunities and coordinate wider team to drive opportunities to a successful conclusion
- Assist with and advise on integration implementations, including Salesforce, Office365, Netsuite and custom client integrations
- Rapidly learn Cloud Content Management and the Box model
- Spearhead RFP and Security Questionnaire completion
- Collect and manage product and engineering requests from the Sales Team
- Self starter equally happy to work solo and part of a team
- Experience of cloud technologies
- Passion for selling, learning, using evangelising and explaining new technology
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Subsidized transport to/ from the office
- Subsidized lunches and l
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Casual dress environment
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster. Today, more than 41 million users and 74,000 businesses—including 59% of the Fortune 500—trust Box to manage content in the cloud.
Want to learn more about Box? Visit Box's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Development Engineer in Test - Platform
Addepar, Mountain View, CA
Entry-Level Cognitive Solutions Consultant (Commercial Sector)
IBM, Multiple Cities
Boom Supersonic, Denver, CO
Medior Front-End Engineer
Lightspeed, Ghent, BE
Sales Engineer, Enterprise Accounts (Columbus, OH)
Box, Columbus, OH
Engagement Manager, ANZ South