- You have used tools like Terraform, Spinnaker, SmartStack, et al to manage and scale multi-tier web-services infrastructure
- You act like an owner and strive to do work you're proud of. You believe in spreading (and acquiring) knowledge
- You like to build robots that automate your job, using one or more of Python, Php, Bash, Java, C or the likes
- You enjoy troubleshooting in a distributed Linux systems environment and are comfortable in tracing problems through applications, systems and networks
- You have worked in cross-functional engineering teams and know what it means to enable others’ success
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster. Today, more than 41 million users and 74,000 businesses—including 59% of the Fortune 500—trust Box to manage content in the cloud.
Want to learn more about Box? Visit Box's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Meetup, New York
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
iOS Developer (m/f) Berlin
Software Development Engineer in Test - Data
Addepar, New York, NY
Information Security Engineer
DNAnexus, Mountain View
Software Engineer, New Grad
Factual, Los Angeles