Customer Success Manager
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager in Tokyo office who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships. You will ultimately be responsible for engaging with customer’s post-sales, driving user adoption and satisfaction and ensuring high retention.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage all post-sales activity for Box’s top business and enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making Box a part of each customer’s core architecture
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Box can better serve our business and enterprise customers
WHO YOU ARE
- 4 year degree required
- 2-5 years minimum account management experience
- Fluent English communication is highly preferred (to work with headquarters)
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas and energy
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction and earning trust
- Consulting experience a strong plus
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus, but any technology is possible
- Passion for cloud technologies.
- Bring your wacky self to work!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.
Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster. Today, more than 41 million users and 74,000 businesses—including 59% of the Fortune 500—trust Box to manage content in the cloud.
Want to learn more about Box? Visit Box's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.