Staff Software Engineer, Tools & Infrastructure
Box, Redwood City, CA
A Cloud Content Platform for the Digital Age
- You have a passion for writing clean, well tested and maintainable code
- You have fluency in one of C/C++, Java, Python or Go
- You have experience with distributed systems and scalable services
- You love solving problems and playing with data to come up with solutions
- You have 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience in cloud technologies
- A t
Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster. Today, more than 41 million users and 74,000 businesses—including 59% of the Fortune 500—trust Box to manage content in the cloud.
Want to learn more about Box? Visit Box's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Development Engineer (Entry Level)
Qumulo, Seattle, WA
Full-Stack Web Developer
betaworks, betaworks - NYC
Senior Software Architect, Algorithmic Traffic Acquisition
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Robinhood, Palo Alto
Cloud Consultant (m/f)
Full Stack Web Engineer
Liftoff, Palo Alto