As Box continues to push the limits of what's possible in the enterprise content management world, we are on a mission to hire the best talent the world has to offer. To achieve that business-critical goal, we are searching for a Tech Recruiter, with an excellent depth of talent acquisition experience and industry knowledge to join our group.
We are a small, close-knit, and dynamic team rooted in an agile and hard working mindset. We operate in a fast-moving environment, where each member is expected to display considerable ownership of their responsibilities so that their impact can be felt throughout the organization. The opportunity to make a huge difference to Box's future is very real.
We are looking for someone who can start moving quickly by prioritizing difficult searches, and with experience setting lofty goals with informed and clear metrics. You will be tasked with generating hires through a strong, consistent pipeline of impressive engineering talent. You will also be responsible for qualifying candidates over the phone and ultimately preparing them for our interview process.
We work very closely with our customer groups including business leaders and hiring managers, so the ability to develop dynamic relationships with those groups,and always deliver top notch customer service is crucial.
As a Recruiter we expect you to bring new and innovative talent acquisition techniques to the table, working closely with your fellow Sourcers and Recruiters to improve our processes and techniques!
• Strong understanding and experience identifying strong candidates - motivated by finding the best person for the job, rather than simply selling a role.
• Create and develop a strong network of potential candidates with an active presence in the market and a deep research-orientated understanding of the industry.
• Thorough qualification of candidates, clearly anticipating hiring manager needs (as reflected by strong interview to offer conversion rates).
• Work closely with hiring teams to effectively develop clear and successful hiring strategies, while setting clear expectations with a strong understanding of broader business needs.
• Forecast formal hiring plan, including clear results, timelines, and tracking.
• 5+ years of recruiting experience
• Strong experience using an Applicant Tracking System
• Strong experience using a metric driven approach to tracking and running pipeline
• Strong experience of pipeline generation and qualification, employing varied techniques (both virtual and not), demonstrating creative, resourceful and committed approach
• Excellent phone presence, and ability to qualify very senior talent
• Experience juggling multiple searches and customer relationships
• Team-centric mindset - demonstrated ability working well in a harmonious environment
• Available to work from HQ in Redwood City
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster. Today, more than 41 million users and 74,000 businesses—including 59% of the Fortune 500—trust Box to manage content in the cloud.
Want to learn more about Box? Visit Box's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Experience Operations Agent - DC
Wheelhouse, Washington D.C.
Sr. Recruiter, UX Design (Contract)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
EMEA Benefits Specialist
Shopify, Remote - Ireland
Recruiting Services Manager
The Sourcery, The Sourcery
Learning Experience Architect
General Assembly, New York, NY, United States
Patreon, San Francisco