Business Systems Analyst II - Marketing Systems
Box, US Remote
A Cloud Content Platform for the Digital Age
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Business or related field
- 3+ years experience in Marketing systems like Marketo, SalesForce, Iterable a plus.
- 3+ years of system implementation experience and knowledge of owning techno-functional deliverables in a project, including functional design and QA
- Strong knowledge of Marketing business processes in the opportunity-to-close cycle, and configure, pricing and quoting process
- Extensive knowledge of Marketo architecture and integrating with other applications/systems
- Exceptional ability to partner with business stakeholders to understand business process challenges and provide guidance on technical solutions
Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster. Today, more than 41 million users and 74,000 businesses—including 59% of the Fortune 500—trust Box to manage content in the cloud.
Want to learn more about Box? Visit Box's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one