Product Manager, Partner Integrations
Box, Warsaw, Poland
A Cloud Content Platform for the Digital Age
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration, and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Partner Integrations Team co-develops product experiences with Box's most strategic partners like Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, and Slack. We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead joint roadmap development with our strategic partners, and guide the design, development, and delivery of joint product solutions that bring together the best of both platforms. Best-of-breed integrations is one of Box's core company pillars, and this is a unique opportunity to set the vision for how Box interoperates with other apps in the Ecosystem.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own the product vision for how Box should work with our strategic partners, driving end-to-end product development and roadmap of our integrations experiences.
- Drive execution in collaboration with Engineering, Design, Business Development, and Product Marketing, translating customer pain points into elegant cross-platform solutions.
- Be the face of Box, building and managing relationships with partner Product and Engineering teams, and representing the needs of our largest customers.
- Continually find ways to iterate and make our product experiences better to drive greater product adoption and user engagement, analyzing metrics and gathering feedback from customers, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Partner closely with Box's Business Development/Partnerships team, assessing Box's partnership strategy and contributing meaningfully to the evaluation and negotiation of new and existing product partnerships and investments.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a passion for building great user experiences that deliver real value without complexity.
- You are intensely collaborative and have a proven track record building and launching products with highly cross-functional teams (bonus if with partners).
- You have experience leading strategic product initiatives, influencing and aligning stakeholders to a strategic vision and execution plan.
- You excel at communicating internally and with external teams and can juggle multiple projects at once.
- You have experience working with enterprise customers to understand their challenges and build solutions to meet their needs.
- 2+ years Product Management experience (bonus if you have experience with APIs, developer platforms and/or partners).
Additional points for:
- Technical background is a plus! E.g. Computer Science Bachelor degree or a couple of years in Software Engineer / QA / DevOps / Solution Engineer / Architect role.
- Please check a short summary of the main benefits available for all Box employees in Poland: Benefits One Pager - Poland.
- We also offer Equity and ESPP - for more details visit this webpage.
- For more details on benefits available for Poland Boxers, please check out: Box Poland Benefits + Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.
Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster. Today, more than 41 million users and 74,000 businesses—including 59% of the Fortune 500—trust Box to manage content in the cloud.
Want to learn more about Box? Visit Box's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.