About the company
Boxed is the easiest and modern way to shop for bulk goods. As a mobile-first company, customers can shop directly from Boxed’s app on their iOS or Android mobile device, or online at www.Boxed.com. With Boxed, customers can have their household, personal care, and pantry favorites delivered conveniently to their home or office.
Our office is a dynamic, collaborative family of individuals. A technology company at core, we are a vibrant, fun and close group of engineers, designers, marketers, and operations specialists with a passion for driving superior value and experience to our customers.
Boxed is looking for a B2B Sales Associates to join our team and build our book of SMB customers. This person will be responsible for driving sales to SMBs across the country. Currently, Boxed serves numerous businesses nationwide including technology companies, corporate law firms, media firms, medical offices, schools and more.
In this B2B role, you will use your skills to prospect leads, meet potential customers, develop new accounts, and expand our customer base with high-quality businesses. The candidate will develop and manage a sales pipeline to consistently meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Prospect, qualify and close sales to SMBs in order to achieve targets
- Exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
- Implement and track metrics for recording the success of your sales process (locating and qualifying leads, pitching the customers, and closing sales)
- Track quality of leads and customers
- Record activity in developing new relationships and maintaining existing relationships customers
- Someone with experience in cold calling, prospecting and qualifying sales candidates
- An all-star sales associate with demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets
- A fierce competitor driven by financial reward and career opportunity
- Someone who is deadline driven, achieves results with little supervision
- A people person who can demonstrate excellent customer service skills through all levels of communication
- Someone with a strong business acumen and professional attitude but is also outgoing, friendly, and energetic
- A go getter who never hesitates to roll up their sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- Someone who feels at home in a fast pace environment
- Someone with strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, creative thinking and analytical ability
- Have a willingness to travel to meet with new prospects and current customers
- Someone who enjoys free lunches on Fridays and unlimited vacation time
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of successful sales experience, preferably in the eCommerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software industries.
- Significant experience with SMBs, Corporate Customers and Self-serving business
- E-commerce experience a huge plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
Benefits & Perks:
- Working with smart, positive people
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Full healthcare benefits
Boxed was founded in 2013 by an experienced group of tech pioneers with a simple idea: make shopping for bulk easy, convenient and fun, so you can focus on the things you really love.
Want to learn more about Boxed? Visit https://www.boxed.com
Jobs You May Like
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
National Sales Manager
Yelp, Chicago, IL
Manager, Originals Slate Publicity - Junkets/Conventions
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Coordinator, Contract Administration - Business Team
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Technical Support Associate
Eventbrite, Nashville, Tennessee
Operations Associate, Early Stage Markets
Lyft, San Francisco, CA