Community Manager - Brazil
See jobs at Brainly
As a part of our LatAm Growth Team, you will be able to help millions of students in Latin America and Brazil and change the way they learn.
As a Community Manager, you will be working closely with your peers from Content, Marketing, BI departments to ensure community growth and engagement in Brainly Brazil. Your role will not be only to keep community engagement, but also to focus on connecting the dots and driving them towards maximum contribution to the market goals. You will become an integral member of our data-driven and user-oriented team.
You are a passionate tech person who wants to drive change in education in Latin America & Brazil. You are driven and hungry for a challenge. You are a driven person and prefer an independent work style and love to take initiative.
Regardless of the position we are always looking for people who share our mission, are passionate about their work and have an enthusiastic approach to constantly and rapidly changing startup environment.
What's in it for you:
Community Manager is one of the most essential roles in each Brainly Market. Taking this challenge, you will be responsible for leading, motivating Brazilian community.
You will build and grow a team of moderators to ensure a safe and effective environment for learning, as well as high-quality content. You will stay in touch with users to identify areas for improvement and potential issues. Putting it differently, you are the one to make the magic that attracts brilliant Brazilian students to Brainly community. Thanks to you, millions of users in Brazil will be able to quickly gain and explore lucid knowledge for homework and learning.
What you will do:
- Build an online extraordinary community of moderators & helpers ensuring Brainly community values
- Maintain online community structure implementing gamification with the use of Brainly tools and multiple communication channels
- Identify continuously sources and channels to recruit bright minds to join our community forces
- Boost our online presence and user engagement managing our social media channels & Brainly blog
- Communicate with moderators & helpers and keep their motivation high
- Supervise speed and quality of moderation
- Review content and ensure high quality of questions, answers and comments
- Communicate with users to solve existing issues and provide outstanding customer support experience for users
- Manage special community projects aimed at increasing content quality or user engagement
What you will need:
- Experience in developing online communities/content creation/customer support
- Experience leading & managing remote groups
- Excellent communications skills (written and spoken)
- A “go-getter” attitude that thrives in a fast-paced startup culture
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work easily in the international environments
- Fluent English & Portuguese (in speaking and writing)
- Experience in the internet industry
- Data-driven approach and analytical thinking
- Ed-tech background
- Experience in education and a willingness to grow and develop a career in an educational startup
- Community Safety experience
- Driven attitude & willingness to take an initiative
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent self-organization skills
- Real teammate attitude, willingness to roll up your sleeves and support the broader team
Skills and systems (preferred)
- Zendesk, SIFT, Surveys, WordPress, unbounce
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Availability: full-time position
- Competitive compensation package
- some of our extra benefits: absolutely no dress code, flexible working hours, company lunches on Thursdays, discounted Gym access, company events, and more
- We are committed to your professional development by providing opportunities to participate in conferences, trainings, and courses. 800$/ year of the personal development budget
- Free access to Naspers online education platform with multiple partners around the globe
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the place to learn, for students, by students. We are the world’s largest social learning community, bringing middle school and high school students together to make learning outside the classroom highly engaging, effective and rewarding. Students connect to their peers to help strengthen their skills, from math to science, to history and beyond.
Founded in 2009, Brainly is one of the most promising and fastest growing internet businesses in the Ed Tech space with over 150 million monthly users. Based in New York City and Kraków, Poland, Brainly is currently available in over 35 countries and has 12 language versions. Brainly has closed a $15M Series B round of funding led by the global internet and entertainment group, Naspers, to bring total funding from existing investors including General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital to $27M.
About us WHAT IS BRAINLY? Brainly is the place to learn, for students, by students. We are the world’s largest social learning community bringing middle school and high school students together to make learning outside the classroom highly engaging, effective and rewarding. Students connect to their peers to help strengthen their skills, from math, to science, to history and beyond. Founded in 2009, Brainly is one of the most promising and fastest growing internet businesses in the EdTech space with over 80 million monthly users. Based in New York City and Kraków, Poland, Brainly is currently available in over 35 countries. Brainly has closed a $15M Series B round of funding led by the global internet and entertainment group, Naspers, to bring total funding from existing investors including General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital to $27M.
Want to learn more about Brainly? Visit Brainly's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Manager - Nordics
Marketing Communications Manager (Enterprise/B2B Social Media Platform)
OneLogin, San Francisco, CA
Programmatic Marketing Analyst
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Product Marketing Manager
Conductor, New York, New York
Enjoy, Menlo Park, CA