See jobs at Brainly
NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Product Teams at Brainly are working on some of the most complex technical challenges in the ed-tech space and creating the product for over 200 million students around the world. We focus on building the infrastructure and features that enable Brainly users to ask and answer millions of questions every day. Right now we are looking for QA that will join to our product team.
The mission of this team is to help users to understand the value of Brainly and make the purchase process as efficient as possible. The work is mission-critical, directly contributing to Brainly's bottom line. We’re looking for a strong QA to work with us on optimisation of subscriptions conversion rate.
We want to be the best educational platform in the world and are currently looking for skilled QA Engineer to help us to build it.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- lead the process of the quality of the product team
- execute risk-based planning (prioritizing) for testing activities;
- create and gather data for QA metrics to track achieving the core business KPIs;
- execute and preparing test cases and test scenarios;
- report and investigate issues/bugs found;
- collaborate with the development team, QAs and Product Owners.
- document and analyze test results
- submit corresponding defects for developers
WHAT WILL YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of professional experience
- general knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- knowledge about best practices for test cases creation, maintenance, and execution;
- understanding of user acceptance methodologies including, black box testing, use cases, and user stories
- strong knowledge of agile approach and agile mindset
- experience with performing and supervising exploratory testing
- sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- very good verbal and written communication in English (minimum B2/C1 level);
Nice to have:
- familiarity with ISTQB concepts
- experience in using DevTools or similar software
- experience with testing design mocks
- knowledge of tools for project/test management (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Zephyr, TestRail, Xray)
- familiarity with BDD and/or TDD concepts
- experience with test automation and testing frameworks
- excellent interpersonal skills including team working, analytical thinking, problem-solving
- maturity and self-organization
- willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- flexible and self-learning
- loving getting things done
- high attention to detail and focus on quality
- good time management skills
- providing training and support to quality teams/colleagues on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes based on the Quality Assurance
- Location: Kraków
- Salary: 8 000 - 13 000 PLN gross/month (employment contract)
- Start date: as soon as possible (however, we’re happy to wait for the right person)
- Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
What is Brainly?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 200 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - [email protected] If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].
About us WHAT IS BRAINLY? Brainly is the place to learn, for students, by students. We are the world’s largest social learning community bringing middle school and high school students together to make learning outside the classroom highly engaging, effective and rewarding. Students connect to their peers to help strengthen their skills, from math, to science, to history and beyond. Founded in 2009, Brainly is one of the most promising and fastest growing internet businesses in the EdTech space with over 80 million monthly users. Based in New York City and Kraków, Poland, Brainly is currently available in over 35 countries. Brainly has closed a $15M Series B round of funding led by the global internet and entertainment group, Naspers, to bring total funding from existing investors including General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital to $27M.
Want to learn more about Brainly? Visit Brainly's website.
Help the world share their story