Senior Data Analyst, Engagement
See jobs at Brainly
NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
As a Senior Data Analyst dedicated to Product you will cooperate closely with engineers and designers to create the best experience for Brainly users. Working as a part of the Engagement Product Team, your role will not only be to measure and analyze how our users behave, but also to take part in an exciting journey to bring machine learning-driven personalization to Brainly. Your recommendations will influence the shape of the individualized engagement experience that we are currently building in Brainly.
To help you deliver that, you will become an integral member of our data-driven and user-oriented data analysts team, ready to give support and share knowledge whenever needed. On top of that, you will get a unique chance to observe how one of the most successful Polish startups operates and take part in developing it.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US - FEW STATISTICS:
- We transform the world online education by developing related products for students, parents, and teachers around the globe
- Brainly is used by 350+ million users monthly
- Our product has an international reach - we have users from 35 countries
- We have the extensive knowledge base of explanations of the most frequently asked academic questions (60 million)
Here you can check how Brainly helps students when they struggle with learning :)
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Working closely with Product Director - Engagement on strategic analytical projects
- Supporting Product Owners in their decisions about product development
- Creating analytical frameworks for different aspects of User Engagement
- Defining KPIs and measurement plans
- Working as a part of an agile product development team on a day-to-day basis (take part in standups, brainstorming sessions, planning and backlog refinements)
WE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Over 5 years of experience in digital analytics
- Experience in market research or user testing is a plus
Skills and systems:
- Experience in working and drawing conclusions from big data sets
- Statistical knowledge
- Digital analytics platform experience (preferably Google Analytics)
- Data visualization tools experience (preferably Tableau)
- SQL knowledge
- Excellent Google spreadsheets/Excel skills
- Experience in AB testing is a plus
- Python and/or R experience is a plus
- Highly passionate about data, with creative problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail
- Analytical skills: drawing conclusions from data and proposing recommendations
- Demonstrates independent thinking when evaluating critical information to reach conclusions
- Strong collaborative skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent English (in speaking and writing)
- Flexibility (being able to adapt to rapidly changing conditions)
Location: Barcelona (Carrer de L´Escar, 26 Edificio de OneCowork)
Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Full medical insurance (including partner and children)
- Gym & wellness card (including access to gyms, sports classes)
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - [email protected] If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].
About us WHAT IS BRAINLY? Brainly is the place to learn, for students, by students. We are the world’s largest social learning community bringing middle school and high school students together to make learning outside the classroom highly engaging, effective and rewarding. Students connect to their peers to help strengthen their skills, from math, to science, to history and beyond. Founded in 2009, Brainly is one of the most promising and fastest growing internet businesses in the EdTech space with over 80 million monthly users. Based in New York City and Kraków, Poland, Brainly is currently available in over 35 countries. Brainly has closed a $15M Series B round of funding led by the global internet and entertainment group, Naspers, to bring total funding from existing investors including General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital to $27M.
Want to learn more about Brainly? Visit Brainly's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos