Large Enterprise Account Manager
Braintree Payments, Chicago, San Francisco
See jobs at Braintree Payments
Braintree builds products that make payments easier—so easy that they fade into the background, making entirely new kinds of interactions possible. Interactions like seamlessly paying for your ride share—or the condo you rented this weekend—without presenting a card or pressing a button, or buying a lamp on Pinterest...right from Pinterest. The Braintree full-stack payment platform lets companies build their own experiences and then scale their businesses around the globe. We're known for our technology but we're also known for our support, with internal risk and underwriting, account management and technical support teams who ensure a frictionless payments experience.
Acquired by PayPal in 2013, Braintree is now in an even greater position to change the way people pay. Headquartered in Chicago, Braintree has offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London with employees stationed around the world.
The best talent deserves the best perks. Join the Braintree Team and you’ll get catered lunches, tuition reimbursement, public transit commute reimbursement, and much more!
LARGE ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our Account/Relationship Managers are beholden to one person and one alone: our customers. Account Managers create meaningful relationships with top executives at our clients and find ways to be perpetually one step ahead of their needs. They deliver the optimal merchant experience by providing guidance and insight into payments, processing, and product.
Payments: Grasping this complex, fast-moving industry and helping clients do the same.
Processing: Analyzing transaction data to provide insight into business decisions
Product: Knowing the Braintree platform from Control Panel to codebase and finding the right solutions for merchants.
This requires a dynamic individual with impeccable written and verbal communication skills, a track record of successful project execution, and an unnatural love for analyzing data and solving problems - all while being consultative and entrepreneurial in approach.
Your day will vary depending on requests, as you’ll be on the front line servicing our merchants. This role will manage Braintree’s largest merchants across a variety of industries – the Uber, Airbnb and Stubhubs of the world. Braintree is looking to bring on additional white glove support to our merchants.
- Maintain a portfolio of Large Enterprise merchants, acting as a payments consultant, identify & close up-sell opportunities, and be the internal advocate for the merchant
- Provide proactive analysis on processing trends (declines, interchange optimization, chargeback analysis)
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with all managed merchants as well as internal stakeholders
- Provide business support through incoming phone calls/emails for merchants within assigned portfolio
- Work with Product Managers to ensure products are being built to merchant specifications
- Provide mentoring to other team members
- Work within the Braintree organization to create/improve processes to increase efficiency
- Forecast growth trends and create account plans to hit targets
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and executives within portfolio
- Exceptional organizational skills: At any given time, you’ll be juggling multiple time-sensitive inquiries, monitoring the health of your merchant portfolio, and working on longer-term projects
- A quick learner: A curious person who will learn in formal training and situational environments but also develop their own deep understanding of how things get done.
- Phenomenal communication skills: You take time to craft the best response possible because you know efficient and effective client communication is critical to their success (you’re also someone who feels physical pain upon seeing misuse of your/you’re). But when the phone rings and there’s no time to edit a draft, you can speak crisply on complex subjects.
- Customer Service: You can tell us the stories about how you turned an angry customer into one that loved you again.
- Payments experience preferred
- Proven track record working with Large Enterprise Clients including up-selling of products, contract renewals and QBRs
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, KeyNote, Salesforce
- Successfully analyzed data and alerted client to potential issues
- Minimum 4 years experience in Account Management, Client Relations, Customer Service and/or Sales
- Some travel required (25%)
About Braintree Payments
About Braintree We provide the global commerce tools people need to build businesses, accept payments, and enable commerce for their users. It’s the simplest way to get paid for your great ideas -- across any device, and through almost any payment method. Merchants in more than 40 countries worldwide can accept, split, and enable payments in more than 130 currencies using Braintree. And we’re here for you -- with stellar support, innovative concepts, and simple processes -- from your first dollar up past your billionth.
Want to learn more about Braintree Payments? Visit Braintree Payments's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Ambassador - Bay Street
Lush Cosmetics, Emeryville, California, United States
Zweisprachiger Kundenbetreuer deutsch/französisch (m/w)
Floor Leader - Dallas Galleria
Lush Cosmetics, Dallas, TX
Store Manager - Arrowhead Town Centre
Lush Cosmetics, Glendale, Arizona, United States
Senior Workforce Specialist
MOO, Lincoln, RI
Everlane, New York City, NY