Before you read further, ask yourself… “Is this me?”
“I am looking for an organisation that offers innovative and purposeful work that will fuel my individual passions and enable me to grow both personally and professionally, while working alongside other forward thinking people in one of Europe’s most promising IT startups.”
If this resonates with you, we encourage you to read on.
Company Overview: Braintribe
Braintribe, named Gartner Cool Vendor, is building the OS for Data. We create products and platforms with our customers and partners who are a mix of Fortune 100 and 500 companies across different industries. We are a diverse and global company based in Vienna, Austria and we seek out passionate, self-motivated people who are committed to our shared vision, and those who want to work in an organisation where they can co-create their career path and developmental opportunities.
Your Role: C# / Java Developer
You are excited to experiment with new technologies, new paradigms, new perspectives and try out your own ideas to provide the most compelling solutions in creating Java/C# applications. We are looking for a C# / Java Developer to join our ADx CSP team and bring in a wealth of creativity and sound technical skills. As part of the Braintribe ADx CSP team, you will be surrounded by a focused group who were hand-picked with diverse skills and equipped to provide the best support to our community, customers, partners and colleagues. We also prefer someone who is open to infrequent travel.
Your Credentials: You Are A Firestarter
At Braintribe, a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or a related subject is nice to have… but we care much more about your ability to thrive in the areas outlined below.
- The Required Experience / Knowledge:
- 3+ years Visual C# development.
2+ years Java Development.
- Spring, Hibernate, MSSQL.
- Ant, Jenkins, Maven, JUnit.
- Windows environment.
- Ability to analyse and develop change requests.
- SVN / git.
- Bug detection and fixing.
- Excellent communication skills.
The Nice-to-Have Experience / Knowledge:
- C# standalone application development.
- Java Backend development.
- Code versioning tools.
- Data analysis.
- Database manipulation.
- Easy understanding architecture diagrams.
- Efficient adaptation/development of plans/feature requests.
Our Culture: The Life and Times At Braintribe
- Ownership and Autonomy are the greatest forms of self-identity at Braintribe. You are making an impact now.
- Openness, Honesty and Transparency are at the heart of our business.
- We are self-starters who work with the attitude “nothing is impossible.”
- Our theme: “The power of the individual is as powerful as the world is infinite.”
- Remember, in the end, culture forms the tribe.
About us Braintribe is an innovative software vendor with headquarters located in Vienna (AT) and main offices in São Paulo (BRA), Zürich (CH) and London (UK). The latest product, tribefire, is the Smart Enterprise Information Platform based on disruptive development approach and revolutionary technology. tribefire is the Big Data virtualization & modeling platform and is designed to unleash the real value of Big Data, Cloud and Mobility. Organisations like Fides, Samsung, Unicredit, Software AG and many more benefit from “incredibly fast time to solution for complex challenges”, “return on investment within the first year” and “70% increase in productivity”.
Want to learn more about Braintribe? Visit Braintribe's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.