Before you read further, ask yourself… “Is this me?”
“I am looking for an organisation that offers innovative and purposeful work that will fuel my individual passions and enable me to grow both personally and professionally, while working alongside other forward thinking people in one of Europe’s most promising IT startups.”
If this resonates with you, we encourage you to read on.
Company Overview: Braintribe
Braintribe, named Gartner Cool Vendor, is building the OS for Data. We create products and platforms with our customers and partners who are a mix of Fortune 100 and 500 companies across different industries. We are a diverse and global company based in Vienna, Austria and we seek out passionate, self-motivated people who are committed to our shared vision, and those who want to work in an organisation where they can co-create their career path and developmental opportunities.
Your Role: Senior Cloud Engineer
You have a passion for delivering and operating world-class smart data cloud applications and you love to work with the latest and greatest technology stack and paradigms. As our Senior Cloud Engineer, you join our recently established Core Cloud team and will be responsible for building out Tribefire’s core cloud platform stack that enables Tribefire solution developers to quickly build, deploy and manage scalable smart data applications based on Tribefire. You bring in expert-level experience in building and operating cloud native applications on a variety of Cloud platforms and are obsessed with how customers (external and internal) are using the platform you are building, and are always keen on improving it. You should also love the ability to interact and maintain strong relationships with external customers/partners and internal team members. Lastly, your team of passionate Cloud engineers share the same values and a passion for cloud-first software delivery, and are always on top of the technology stack and will contribute back to the open source community.
Your Credentials: You Are A Firestarter
At Braintribe, a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or a related subject is nice to have… but we care much more about your ability to thrive in the areas outlined below.
The Required Experience / Knowledge:
- 4+ years using cloud computing platforms, like Google Cloud Platform (our primary choice), Azure and AWS.
- Strong experience in building RESTful APIs with languages like Java and Golang.
- Confident with SQL and NoSQL based database solutions.
- Experience with build automation tools like Maven, Gradle and Make.
- Building 'deployment pipelines' using tools like Jenkins or CircleCI.
- Experience working with different messaging technologies such as Kafka, ActiveMQ, etc.
- The Nice-to-Have Experience / Knowledge:
- Cloud automation and deployment tools, like Helm, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with log analysis tools (ELK stack, or equivalent).
Our Culture: The Life and Times At Braintribe
- Ownership and Autonomy are the greatest forms of self-identity at Braintribe. You are making an impact now.
- Openness, Honesty and Transparency are at the heart of our business.
- We are self-starters who work with the attitude “nothing is impossible.”
- Our theme: “The power of the individual is as powerful as the world is infinite.”
- Remember, in the end, culture forms the tribe.
Braintribe has our own compensation structure, but the following statement is noted to comply with the law: We offer a salary, which is conform to Austrian law (IT-KV) starting at €2.900 per month (14 times) based on your experience/qualifications.
About us Braintribe is an innovative software vendor with headquarters located in Vienna (AT) and main offices in São Paulo (BRA), Zürich (CH) and London (UK). The latest product, tribefire, is the Smart Enterprise Information Platform based on disruptive development approach and revolutionary technology. tribefire is the Big Data virtualization & modeling platform and is designed to unleash the real value of Big Data, Cloud and Mobility. Organisations like Fides, Samsung, Unicredit, Software AG and many more benefit from “incredibly fast time to solution for complex challenges”, “return on investment within the first year” and “70% increase in productivity”.
Want to learn more about Braintribe? Visit Braintribe's website.
File hosting service