Before you read further, ask yourself… “Is this me?”
“I am looking for an organisation that offers innovative and purposeful work that will fuel my individual passions and enable me to grow both personally and professionally, while working alongside other forward thinking people in one of Europe’s most promising IT startups.”
If this resonates with you, we encourage you to read on.
Company Overview: Braintribe
Braintribe, named Gartner Cool Vendor, is building the OS for Data. We create products and platforms with our customers and partners who are a mix of Fortune 100 and 500 companies across different industries. We are a diverse and global company based in Vienna, Austria and we seek out passionate, self-motivated people who are committed to our shared vision, and those who want to work in an organisation where they can co-create their career path and developmental opportunities.
Your Role: Senior Frontend Developer
As a Senior Frontend Developer you will join our ADx Development team to shape our document centric product, Agile Documents, and to drive customer success with our Enterprise projects. You bring in a wealth of creativity and sound technical skills to lead the development of our product based on our data platforms REST API, and have the skills necessary to interact and maintain strong relationships with both external customers/partners and internal team members. As part of the ADx Development team, you will be surrounded by a focused group who were hand-picked with diverse skills and equipped to provide the best support to our community, customers, partners and colleagues. We prefer someone who is open to infrequent travel.
Your Credentials: You Are A Firestarter
At Braintribe, a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or a related subject is nice to have… but we care much more about your ability to thrive in the areas outlined below.
- The Required Experience / Knowledge:
- 3+ Years in Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- 2+ Years using Node.js.
- 2+ Years using React or Angular.
- Experience using GIT based version control systems.
- Experience using and designing RESTful APIs using NodeJS runtime.
- Testing the code (QUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, etc.).
- Build automation toolchain (Grunt, Gulp, etc.).
- Microservices and building Multi-Tenant SaaS applications.
- Hosting applications on Amazon AWS.
- Worked in an agile development lifecycle and a continuous delivery model.
The Nice-to-Have Experience / Knowledge:
- Good UI skills with technical knowledge in current web trends.
- Write clean and performant code.
- Work collaboratively with the design team to create and maintain a frontend component library for use across the entire application portfolio.
- Manage tasks within an Agile framework, clearing Sprinted tasks and managing JIRA workflows.
- Continuously improve workflow and automation to enhance developer productivity.
Our Culture: The Life and Times At Braintribe
- Ownership and Autonomy are the greatest forms of self-identity at Braintribe. You are making an impact now.
- Openness, Honesty and Transparency are at the heart of our business.
- We are self-starters who work with the attitude “nothing is impossible.”
- Our theme: “The power of the individual is as powerful as the world is infinite.”
- Remember, in the end, culture forms the tribe.
About us Braintribe is an innovative software vendor with headquarters located in Vienna (AT) and main offices in São Paulo (BRA), Zürich (CH) and London (UK). The latest product, tribefire, is the Smart Enterprise Information Platform based on disruptive development approach and revolutionary technology. tribefire is the Big Data virtualization & modeling platform and is designed to unleash the real value of Big Data, Cloud and Mobility. Organisations like Fides, Samsung, Unicredit, Software AG and many more benefit from “incredibly fast time to solution for complex challenges”, “return on investment within the first year” and “70% increase in productivity”.
Want to learn more about Braintribe? Visit Braintribe's website.
The social news and entertainment company.