Before you read further, ask yourself… “Is this me?”
“I am looking for an organisation that offers innovative and purposeful work that will fuel my individual passions and enable me to grow both personally and professionally, while working alongside other forward thinking people in one of Europe’s most promising IT startups.”
If this resonates with you, we encourage you to read on.
Company Overview: Braintribe
Braintribe, named Gartner Cool Vendor, is building the OS for Data. We create products and platforms with our customers and partners who are a mix of Fortune 100 and 500 companies across different industries. We are a diverse and global company based in Vienna, Austria and we seek out passionate, self-motivated people who are committed to our shared vision, and those who want to work in an organisation where they can co-create their career path and developmental opportunities.
Your Role: Senior UI Developer
You have a passion for designing and building world-class UIs and you love to work with the latest and greatest technology stack and paradigms. We are looking for a Senior UI Developer to join our Datapedia team. You will bring in a wealth of creativity and sound technical skills to implement HTML5 based user interfaces using our data platform’s REST API, and the ability to interact and maintain strong relationships with external customers/partners and internal team members. We also prefer someone who is open to infrequent travel.
Your Credentials: You Are A Firestarter
At Braintribe, a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or a related subject is nice to have… but we care much more about your ability to thrive in the areas outlined below.
- The Required Experience / Knowledge:
- Building reusable web components and frontend plugin systems.
- Implementing solid UI/UX designs and understanding the common patterns and practices.
- Confident with code versioning tools, such as git and collaboration workflows.
- Confident with Web build automation tools like npm, webpack, grunt, docker, etc.
- Building 'deployment pipelines' using tools like Jenkins or CircleCI to continuously delivery UI to stakeholders.
- Ability and affinity to work with different domain experts as part of your daily tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written command of English.
- The Nice-to-Have Experience / Knowledge:
- Understanding of web application architecture where large data volumes are involved and how to handle that effectively.
- Understanding how to build web applications for production usage (minification, uglification, etc.).
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understand and appreciate full-stack engineering principles. You don’t need to be a full-stack developer but you need to understand how to effectively talk with backend guys and understand their concerns.
- Experience working according to various agile methods.
Our Culture: The Life and Times At Braintribe
- Ownership and Autonomy are the greatest forms of self-identity at Braintribe. You are making an impact now.
- Openness, Honesty and Transparency are at the heart of our business.
- We are self-starters who work with the attitude “nothing is impossible.”
- Our theme: “The power of the individual is as powerful as the world is infinite.”
- Remember, in the end, culture forms the tribe.
Braintribe has our own compensation structure, but the following statement is noted to comply with the law: We offer a salary, which is conform to Austrian law (IT-KV) starting at €2.900 per month (14 times) based on your experience/qualifications.
About us Braintribe is an innovative software vendor with headquarters located in Vienna (AT) and main offices in São Paulo (BRA), Zürich (CH) and London (UK). The latest product, tribefire, is the Smart Enterprise Information Platform based on disruptive development approach and revolutionary technology. tribefire is the Big Data virtualization & modeling platform and is designed to unleash the real value of Big Data, Cloud and Mobility. Organisations like Fides, Samsung, Unicredit, Software AG and many more benefit from “incredibly fast time to solution for complex challenges”, “return on investment within the first year” and “70% increase in productivity”.
Want to learn more about Braintribe? Visit Braintribe's website.
Jobs You May Like
Application Security Engineer
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Senior Software Engineer- Big Data
Change.org, San Francisco, CA, USA
Sr. Manager, Direct Contracting
Oscar, Tempe, AZ
Domain Expert, Defense
Dataminr, New York, NY
Senior Researcher, Lifecycle
Slack, San Francisco
Digital Product Designer