Before you read any further, ask yourself… “Is this me?”
“I am looking for an organisation that offers innovative and purposeful work that will fuel my individual passions and enable me to grow both personally and professionally while working alongside other forward thinking people in one of Europe’s most promising IT startups.”
If this resonates with you, we encourage you to read on…
Company Overview: Braintribe
Braintribe, named Gartner Cool Vendor, is building the OS for Data. We are a global team of approximately 100 people (and quickly growing) with our HQ based in Vienna, Austria. Our platform, Tribefire, enables both developers and non-developers the ability to build data-centric products, apps and platforms, and our customers and partners are a small selection of Fortune 100 and 500 companies across different industries.
Your Role: IT Admin Intern
We are hiring a IT Admin Intern to join our team. The main question to ask yourself is "Do I want to join a talented team that will help me expedite my personal and professional growth within a multinational company?" If yes, and if you are ambitious and ready to wear many hats working and learning closely from our IT Administrator, then this is the role for you. Below is a basic list of the duties you two will work on together.
- IT Hardware inventory.
- User accounts.
- Peripheral equipment: IT Server room cleanup + inventory everything we have and import them into our Asset Management tool.
- Current subscription inventory and import into Asset Management software.
- Equipment cleanup
- Accounts cleanup. Stale accounts, Stale DNS records, stale licenses not being used across the board.
- IT Server room network cables. Documenting the entire network as well post-cleanup.
- Jira/confluence cleanup of unused projects/spaces/data in general to keep performance intact.
- Resource cleanup/server (and virtual servers)
- Document everything: How the network is configured, on-boarding users, off-boarding users, licenses, troubleshooting, etc.
- Tribesession documentation, FAQ on how to use the tribesession zoom room.
- Zoom room HG FAQ, creating a document on how to use the zoom room for anyone.
- Monitor analyzing for trends in service interruptions
- Log analyzing for process failures
- University student, looking for work experience in the technical field. Has some knowledge on Linux/Windows servers and active directory, group management, networking experience.
- Motivated - Technology driven, interest in new, up and coming technologies.
- Willingness to learn - and willingness to question current processes if there is a better way to accomplish the same goal.
- Flexible work schedule - Ability to be available 2-3 days per week.
- Good problem solving skills
Our Culture: The Life and Times At Braintribe
- Ownership and Autonomy are the greatest forms of self-identity at Braintribe. You are making an impact now.
- Openness, Honesty and Transparency are at the heart of our business.
- We are self-starters who work with the attitude “nothing is impossible.”
- Our theme: “The power of the individual is as powerful as the world is infinite.”
- Remember, in the end, culture forms the tribe.
Braintribe has our own compensation structure, but the following statement is noted to comply with the law: We offer compensation which conforms to Austrian law (IT-KV) based on your experience/qualifications.
About us Braintribe is an innovative software vendor with headquarters located in Vienna (AT) and main offices in São Paulo (BRA), Zürich (CH) and London (UK). The latest product, tribefire, is the Smart Enterprise Information Platform based on disruptive development approach and revolutionary technology. tribefire is the Big Data virtualization & modeling platform and is designed to unleash the real value of Big Data, Cloud and Mobility. Organisations like Fides, Samsung, Unicredit, Software AG and many more benefit from “incredibly fast time to solution for complex challenges”, “return on investment within the first year” and “70% increase in productivity”.
Want to learn more about Braintribe? Visit Braintribe's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.