Sales Development Representative
Branch Metrics, Singapore
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership overall we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
The Sales Development team is all about generating lead volume for our Account Executives while helping marketers and developers understand the many ways in which Branch can improve their company’s success.
As a Sales Development Representative at Branch, you’ll prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong relationship. You're an energetic and organized self-starter. You understand the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Branch appropriate for each user. You will be a key driver of growth for the company, and on the front lines for evangelizing our product to prospective and existing users.
What you’ll do:
- Execute an outbound business development plan to generate new business opportunities and conduct high-level conversations with key stakeholders in mobile-centric prospect accounts to fuel our growth.
- Work closely with Account Executives to create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Work collaboratively across departments such as Partnerships and Marketing to engage prospects via our content and pieces of thought leadership.
- Explain how Branch brings value to the customer’s needs.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- Strong desire to build a career in Tech sales within mobile, emerging technologies, and startups.
- 1+ years of relevant experience - client-facing, consulting, or marketing
- A track record of overachieving against defined metrics (top 10-20%).
- Experience in prospecting and evangelizing SaaS, Marketing/Ad Technology.
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to ignite data-driven conversations with executives.
- The ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- An understanding and can apply effective business development strategies and techniques.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred.
- Passion for building new business and willingness to work in a collaborative environment.
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new technology.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.
Want to learn more about Branch Metrics? Visit Branch Metrics's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.