Director, Strategic Partner Development
Branch Metrics, Redwood City
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
We’re looking for a Strategic Partner Development professional who will be responsible for managing and building impactful partnerships across the marketing tech ecosystem. You’ll work closely with our Product and Partner Growth teams to build and manage some of our most critical strategic partnerships, ensure those partnerships are successful and have meaningful results for Branch. You will also be responsible for understanding the existing product integrations, suggest ways for improving them and any related processes as well as training partner organizations on how they work.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Product, Marketing and Partner Growth on partner management, sales channel and account mapping, and co-marketing opportunities.
- Drive strategy and roadmap for existing partnerships
- Own partner identification and management for critical strategic partners and drive cross-functional efforts to prioritize our business needs and identify new opportunities
- Build a partner program that delivers value to Branch and our partners
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in business development or strategic partner management; analytical/strategic backgrounds such as consulting + tech experience also preferred
- Experience in highly cross-functional, fast-moving, entrepreneurial environments
- Ad tech or mar-tech industry experience preferred, particularly within the online advertising space
- Experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, and who is eager to learn
Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels, and deliver a seamless customer experience no matter where the user comes from. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. Branch is a trusted solution for over 30,000 brands including Airbnb, Instacart, Pinterest, Slack and many more.
Branch has raised over $110 million in funding from amazing investors. We’re based in Redwood City, however, Branchsters can be found all around the world. The team is made up of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and educations, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the partners we do it for. Join on in our journey to solving fascinating problems in the mobile industry!
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.
Want to learn more about Branch Metrics? Visit Branch Metrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Assistant Happiness Manager (Account Assistant Manager - Marin)
Oh My Green, Mill Valley
Head of Business Intelligence
Gusto, San Francisco
Senior Program Manager, Oncology
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Business Development Manager - Small to Medium Business
Eventbrite, Melbourne, Australia
Senior SEA Consultant