Account Executive (Redwood City)
Branch Metrics, Redwood City, CA
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
As an Account Executive at Branch, you will work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Pre-Sales to sell our Premium Solutions into the world’s largest brands in your region. You will work with our most complex prospective customers to help them leverage our newest products and features. You will succeed in this role if you are an energetic and organized self-starter who understands the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Branch appropriate for each customer. You will be the key driver of revenue growth for the company, and on the front lines for evangelizing our product.
What You’ll Do:
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional teams both internally and externally to efficiently navigate the full sales cycle
- Create and present collateral to present to various personas and verticals
- Build and enhance relationships with prospects and customers
- Engage in team and personal development opportunities
- Actively handle your pipeline of opportunities and consistently provide an accurate forecast to the greater team
- Make every potential Branch user happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 3+ years of relevant B2B SaaS sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding quota
- Exceptional technical aptitude; passion for understanding our technology and communicating its benefits to both technical and non-technical prospects
- Strong interest in mobile technology and the greater mobile marketing ecosystem
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Curiosity, hunger/tenacity, capacity to learn, positive attitude, and an unwavering commitment to be successful
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company, selling enterprise solutions
Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels, and deliver a seamless customer experience no matter where the user comes from. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. Branch is a trusted solution for over 30,000 brands including Airbnb, Instacart, Pinterest, Slack and many more.
Branch has raised over $110 million in funding from amazing investors. We’re based in Redwood City, however, Branchsters can be found all around the world. The team is made up of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and educations, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the customers we do it for. Join on in our journey to solving fascinating problems in the mobile industry!
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.
Want to learn more about Branch Metrics? Visit Branch Metrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Operations Analyst
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Software Development Engineer, Test (C++)
Twitch, Irvine, CA
The Trade Desk, Singapore
Channel Sales Operations Manager
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Sales Account Executive, Advertising
Intersection, Los Angeles
Mid-Market Account Executive
Iterable, Denver, CO