Account Executive (Berlin)
Branch Metrics, Berlin, Germany
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
As an Account Executive in Europe, you will primarily be responsible for bringing Branch’s Premium Solutions to market in Europe. You will work with the largest companies in your market to help them leverage our newest products and features. You’ll also reach out to new potential partners and drive them to integrate Branch’s deep linking solutions. You will succeed in this role if you are an energetic and organized self-starter who understands the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Branch appropriate for each customer. You will be a key driver of revenue growth for the company, and on the front lines for evangelizing our product to prospective and existing users as well as strategic channel partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish our growing monetization channels and deliver revenue for the company.
- Show ownership for your markets and leverage your network to drive growth.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing and Product, delivering real-time feedback on our new and existing products and features.
- Work autonomously and remotely, developing the market in Western Europe, traveling as needed (up to 50%).
- Demonstrate how mobile app developers can utilize Branch in a variety of ways, through phone calls, demonstrations, and presentations.
- Identify tactics to build local groundswell and brand awareness to support the sales cycle.
- Design and execute sales campaigns.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline.
- Make every potential Branch user happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size.
- Build and enhance relationships with our largest partners.
- Create and localize sales materials and demos to effectively showcase Branch.
- Represent Branch at relevant regional conferences and events.
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 3-4 years of experience in a Sales or customer-facing role at a mobile technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- Full written and speaking fluency in German as well as English, additional fluency in other European languages a plus
- Ability to understand the Branch SDK in-depth and communicate its benefits to both technical and non-technical customers.
- Strong interest in mobile technology and mobile SDKs.
- A strong work ethic and internal drive to produce results.
- Data-driven, and experience managing a pipeline using Salesforce or similar SFA tool.
- Humility, and a partner-first mentality.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company, selling enterprise solutions.
- A thorough understanding of Email Marketing and Email Service Providers (ESPs).
- Mobile development experience.
Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels, and deliver a seamless customer experience no matter where the user comes from. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. Branch is a trusted solution for over 30,000 brands including Airbnb, Instacart, Pinterest, Slack and many more.
Branch has raised over $110 million in funding from amazing investors. We’re based in Redwood City, however, Branchsters can be found all around the world! The team is made up of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and educations, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the partners we do it for. Join us in our journey to solving fascinating problems in the mobile industry!
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.
Want to learn more about Branch Metrics? Visit Branch Metrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Partner Manager, Retail
Pinterest, Atlanta, GA
Head of Enterprise Sales, Central
Segment, Central - either IL or TX
Rapid7, Antwerpen, Belgium
Hudl, Nomad New York
Sales Support Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Oak Brook, IL
Account Development Representative, Swedish-Speaking