Account Executive (NYC)
Branch Metrics, New York City
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
As an Account Executive at Branch, you will work cross-functionally with product, marketing, and Partner Growth to bring our Premium Solutions to market. You will work with our largest existing customers to help them leverage our newest products and features. You will succeed in this role if you are an energetic and organized self-starter who understands the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Branch appropriate for each customer. You will be the key driver of revenue growth for the company, and on the front lines for evangelizing our product to prospective and existing users as well as strategic channel partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish our growing monetization channels and deliver revenue for the company
- Work cross functionally with Marketing and Product, delivering real-time feedback on our new and existing products and features.
- Build out our go-to-market strategy process and playbook for varying sales cycles.
- Work autonomously and with different departments and teams
- Demonstrate how mobile app developers can utilize Branch in a variety of ways through phone calls and demos.
- Turn qualified leads into happy Branch clients.
- Work with the Partner Growth team to design and execute sales campaigns.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline.
- Make every potential Branch user happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size.
- Build and enhance relationships with our largest users.
- Create sales materials and demos to effectively showcase Branch.
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 3-4 years of B2B experience in customer/client-facing role at a mobile technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- SEM/ESP experience
- Ability to understand the Branch SDK in-depth and communicate its benefits to both technical and non-technical customers.
- Strong interest in mobile technology and mobile SDKs.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company, selling enterprise solutions.
Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels, and deliver a seamless customer experience no matter where the user comes from. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. Branch is a trusted solution for over 30,000 brands including Airbnb, Instacart, Pinterest, Slack and many more.
Branch has raised over $110 million in funding from amazing investors. We’re based in Redwood City, however, Branchsters can be found all around the world! The team is made up of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and educations, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the partners we do it for. Join us on our journey to solving fascinating problems in the mobile industry!
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.