Head of People
Branch Metrics, Redwood City
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
As Head of People, you’ll join Branch leadership to set the vision and coordinate scaling Branch’s people operations to attract, develop, and retain talent consistent with our company values. Reporting to the co-founder/COO, you will oversee recruiting, HR, and other talent development capabilities to ensure that we excel at creating a workplace where employees are highly engaged and productive across our Redwood City, New York, and international offices. You will oversee people functions including employee relations, performance management, and career development.
What You’ll Do:
People & Culture
- Lead our core HR processes (e.g., performance management, compensation planning, engagement surveys, succession planning, workforce planning)
- Implement a professional development program for ICs and leadership development for managers
- Oversee our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and programming
- Interface with legal across HR-related matters globally (with aid of outside counsel, as needed)
- Influence business goals and implement new approaches, policies, and procedures and the development of people within the company
- Act as a role model for Branch’s values and operating principles, and partner across the company to drive a high-performance work environment
- Develop organizational capabilities that foster the company culture
- Be a trusted advisor to business leaders and Founders, and provide guidance and coaching to build management and leadership capabilities across teams
- Oversee recruiting team to enable departments to hire their necessary talent
- Own recruiting tools and processes to optimize for efficiency, effectiveness, and candidate satisfaction
- Manage relationships with search agencies and contingent recruiters
- Own job description design and search for key future management/executive hires
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years experience in HR / People Ops
- Expertise in organizational development, change management and leadership development
- Experience leading in a hyper-growth or startup environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data
- Business-driven, people-focused mentality with exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Strong working knowledge of US employment law & practices
- Strong ability to coach direct reports and assist management with coaching
- Skilled at managing multiple priorities at a given time
- Skilled at exercising extreme urgency and moving quickly while at the same time being thoughtful
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment
Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels, and deliver a seamless customer experience no matter where the user comes from. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. Branch is a trusted solution for over 30,000 brands including Airbnb, Instacart, Pinterest, Slack and many more.
Branch has raised over $110 million in funding from amazing investors. We’re based in Redwood City, however, Branchsters can be found all around the world. The team is made up of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and educations, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the partners we do it for. Join on in our journey to solving fascinating problems in the mobile industry!
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.
Want to learn more about Branch Metrics? Visit Branch Metrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Collective Health, San Francisco
Senior Java Platform Architect
Pivotal Software, Indianapolis
CRM Business System Analyst - Salesforce
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Learning and Development Lead
Calculus Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Everest (Redwood City, CA)
General Assembly, Atlanta