QA Automation Engineer
Branch Metrics, Redwood City
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer who is an outstanding team player with a positive attitude and inquisitive nature. You will work cross functionally with our Engineering teams and be an integral part of the product development lifecycle to ensure that we deliver high-quality products. Since we have a strong affinity to automation, you will work alongside talented automation engineers while also building out our QA infrastructure to help us scale to the next level. This is an incredibly exciting time for QA at our company!
If you are the type of person that loves working with (and building) great teams while solving challenging problems, appreciates a culture of transparency & ownership, and thrives with no micromanagement, then this could be a great place for you. Not only will you get to hear the company vision, you will get to impact that vision.
Here is what a typical week might look like:
- Work closely with product management and development team to understand requirements and technical specifications
- Automate QA test flows and regression test runs using automation frameworks
- Work with the team to investigate production support issues and perform root cause analysis
- Contribute to software design and code reviews
- Drive bug tracking and resolution
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 2+ years automation experience using Java/Selenium Webdriver
- 2+ years of API testing experience
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix based OS
- Experience with version control tools like Git or SVN
- Good understanding of overall QA methodologies and process
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to create test plan, execute it and report on it
- Ability to learn quickly and to adopt to existing tools and technologies
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of Android and iOS app development is a huge plus
- Knowledge of test automation with Ruby
- Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
- Big Data concepts and tools
- SQL and noSQL DB knowledge
- Familiarity to Digital Marketing field
Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels, and deliver a seamless customer experience no matter where the user comes from. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. Branch is a trusted solution for over 30,000 brands including Airbnb, Instacart, Pinterest, Slack and many more.
Branch has raised over $110 million in funding from amazing investors. We’re based in Redwood City, however, Branchsters can be found all around the world. The team is made up of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and educations, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the partners we do it for. Join on in our journey to solving fascinating problems in the mobile industry!
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.