People Partner, India
Branch Metrics, Bangalore
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
As we scale globally we are building out our People Partner team to help create an amazing employee experience and a culture where we all belong. This person will work in close partnership with managers, employees in India and the rest of the People team in both defining and implementing our People strategies and programs, supporting employee success and strengthening the culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with region leadership on organization, culture, development, engagement and employee experience across the region
- Coach managers on a wide variety of topics
- Engage with employees to understand and act on feedback and continually strengthen Branch’s culture
- Partner with company Diversity & Inclusion Committee to ensure we continue to build a culture where everyone belongs
- Run our engagement survey, performance management and compensation cycles with teams in the region
- Regularly meet with employees to solicit feedback and provide direct support and guidance
- Handle a wide variety of employee relations topics
- Partner with subject matter experts across Learning & Development, Compensation & People Operations to ensure an amazing experience for Branchsters
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years in manager & employee facing roles (HRBP or HR Generalist) with strong experience in manager coaching and handling employee relations
- Employment law and labour market knowledge of India
- High sense of ownership, accountability & urgency
- A strong commitment to inclusion & diversity
- Ability to work “full stack” including both strategic discussions and tactical guidance
- Excellent judgment based on data and values
- Great skills in building relationships, empathy and listening with an ability to provide insightful advice
- Effective contribution towards strategic HR program initiatives and efficient in balancing operational tasks
Nice to haves:
- Advanced degree (MBA / MHR) or HR Certification
- Prior experience in a high growth tech company
- Prior experience working for a US based company
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. By integrating Branch technology into core marketing channels including apps, web, email, social media, search, and paid ads, leading brands are driving higher-value conversions than ever before.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA and with offices around the globe, Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund and Playground Ventures. We power mobile links, attribution, and measurement for more than 3 billion monthly users and over 50,000 apps, including Airbnb, Ticketmaster, Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitch, OfferUp, Poshmark, and many more, and are working on exciting new ways to improve discovery in the mobile ecosystem.
Here at Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives. Our team consists of smart, humble and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.
Want to learn more about Branch Metrics? Visit Branch Metrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Books Intern, Wattpad Studios