Solutions Engineer (Bangalore)
Branch Metrics, Bangalore, India
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will work with our top accounts and prospects to implement our technology into their marketing stacks, whether for a Proof-of-Concept or for Post-Sales Implementation. This role combines customer interaction, cutting-edge mobile technology implementation, and troubleshooting. If you're an energetic and organized self-starter; you understand the sales process and technical details of a mobile SDK / API; you can build and maintain relationships with customers; and you can succinctly define and communicate the specific technical benefits of Branch appropriate for each user; then, you could be a great fit for this role and a key driver of growth for Branch.
Mobile Experience Required.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with some of world’s biggest brands to implement Branch’s technology into their mobile apps and tech stack
- Interact with customers in person, over phone, and via email to answer technical questions and help implement Branch
- Use your firm understanding of the technology stacks common to the mobile and web ecosystems
- Be customer focused with a desire to provide the best experience
- Partner with Sales on POCs and customer hand-offs
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a technical customer-facing role or in mobile development
- iOS and/or Android programming experience (building apps or SDKs)
- Comfort around holding technical conversations with both technical and non-technical people
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business questions
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Customer-first mentality
- Ability to understand the Branch SDK’s details and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Project management skills with the ability to track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables
- Intellectual curiosity and hunger
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable technical experience
Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels, and deliver a seamless customer experience no matter where the user comes from. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. Branch is a trusted solution for over 30,000 brands including Airbnb, Instacart, Pinterest, Slack and many more.
Branch has raised over $110 million in funding from amazing investors. We’re based in Redwood City, however, Branchsters can be found all around the world. The team is made up of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and educations, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the partners we do it for. Join on in our journey to solving fascinating problems in the mobile industry!
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.