Branch Metrics, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
You will work alongside a small and deeply hardworking engineering group, building out secure applications and services that power mobile experiences for a majority of top companies around the world. Today, we are powering over 10+ billion API transactions a day and growing rapidly. You will wear different hats along the way, traversing our stack, working across our application and data pipelines using languages like Java and frameworks like Spark, while shaping our entire system architecture. If this sounds appealing to you, you will feel right at home at Branch!
If you are passionate about building scalable software services handling tens of billions of low latency requests per day, come join us!
What You’ll Do:
- Provide guidance and pragmatic solutions on application security design, preventive and offensive security measures to cross-functional teams (engineering, product, customer success, sales and legal).
- Analyze, assess, and respond to various internet threats and vulnerabilities, including recommending security fixes or defect remediation.
- Interact directly with our security bounty program or security researchers regarding vulnerabilities and threats.
- Conduct regular security assessments (e.g. against OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities,XSS) and internal penetration testing.
- Provide internal security awareness training and mentoring to engineers.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- Professional experience building SaaS, software applications or APIs for 0-3 years.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills and are willing to collaborate and engage with different teams.
- Experience working with modern cloud based microservice architectures or cloud security (e.g. AWS) is a big plus.
- An understanding or hands-on experience in DevSecOps would be beneficial.
- Security credentials in AWS Security specialist, CEH or CISSP would be ideal, though not required.
- A track record in contributing to open source software or security meetups would be ideal.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $600M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have a presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds and age groups to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Please note that Branch's COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be working from one of our offices or will be attending company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to qualifying accommodation requests.
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.
Want to learn more about Branch Metrics? Visit Branch Metrics's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.