Ad Operations Manager
Branch Metrics, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Ad Operations Manager, you will be responsible for performance operations of key advertising customers, who represent some of the largest companies globally. You'll be joining a fast-moving team working to build the next generation of mobile search, focused on app content discovery, for potentially billions of devices around the globe. We're seeking someone who's excited to address unsolved problems in acquiring, understanding, and ranking content from inside of mobile apps. Working with our team means you'll get the opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis, interfacing with both technical and non-technical team members, and coordinating closely with external customers.
As a Ad Operations Manager, you’ll get to:
- Traffic acquisition and re-engagement app based campaigns against usage and query
based digital inventory.
- Flight campaigns in proprietary ad server/ technologies, via data manipulation tool sets
- Partner with Account Managers for delivering high-performance outcomes for key
- Devise and deliver on tests across various optimization strategies for your customers.
- Debug campaign flighting issues in an environment of perpetual product feature
- Perform daily optimizations and improvements to advertiser campaigns.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience with ad operations work in ad tech or media company
- Experience running mobile acquisition campaigns.
- MUST love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- Strong analytical skills with full proficiency in Excel/Sheets and SQL.
- Can think through joining a table on itself when relevant.
- Can generate complex data reports via group bys with aggregate functions.
- Can do basic profiling just in a monitoring/debugging capacity like reading a log.
- App-based MMP experience - setup, evaluation, troubleshooting basics
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $630M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have a presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds and age groups to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Please note that Branch's COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be working from one of our offices or will be attending company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to qualifying accommodation requests.
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.
Want to learn more about Branch Metrics? Visit Branch Metrics's website.
See jobs at Bluecore