Senior People Partner - Tech
Branch Metrics, Palo Alto
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership overall we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As we scale globally we are building out our People Partner team to help create an amazing employee experience and a culture where we all belong. This person will work in close partnership with managers, employees, and the rest of the People team to define and implement our People strategies and programs, supporting employee success and strengthening the culture.
As a Senior People Partner - Tech, you’ll get to:
- Coach managers on a wide variety of topics including career development, engagement performance and retention, and their own leadership development.
- Help develop and execute on Branch’s People agenda to support and drive the overarching business goals of the organization
- Preemptively anticipate and address the needs, critical issues and risks for supported business units and present options for addressing/solving needs and issues in order to set the business, leader, and employees up for success
- Engage with employees and leaders to understand and act on feedback and continually strengthen Branch’s culture.
- Assess team and manager development needs for our Tech teams, make suggestions, and work with leadership to implement solutions.
- Partner with the company Diversity & Inclusion Committee to ensure we continue to build a culture where everyone belongs.
- Run point on our engagement surveys, performance management, succession planning and compensation cycles with your supported Technical teams.
- Handle a wide variety of employee relations topics.
- Partner with subject matter experts across Learning & Development, Compensation & People Operations to ensure an amazing experience for Branchsters.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- BA/BS degree.
- 5 to 7+ years in manager & employee-facing roles (HRBP, Business Strategy, or HR Manager preferred) with strong experience in manager coaching and People/business goal alignment.
- High sense of ownership, accountability & urgency.
- A strong commitment to inclusion & diversity.
- Ability to work “full-stack” including both strategic discussions, coaching leaders and providing tactical guidance.
- Excellent judgment based on data and values.
- Great skills in building relationships, empathy, and listening with an ability to provide insightful advice.
Nice to haves:
- Advanced degree (MBA / MHR) or HR Certification (PHR / SHRM-CP).
- Subject matter expertise with one or more functional areas that can contribute to the team’s collective knowledge.
- Prior experience in a high growth company.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have a presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.
Want to learn more about Branch Metrics? Visit Branch Metrics's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.