Senior Sales Enablement Program Manager
Branch Metrics, Chicago
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
We’re looking for a Senior Sales Enablement Program Manager to work at a global level, building scalable, meaningful enablement programs into the field team’s DNA. You’ll work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Field Engineering, Business Development, Marketing, Product and Product Marketing to make the magic happen for our customers, by giving over 100 field-facing reps the ability to highlight Branch’s unique value proposition at every point in the customer lifecycle.
As a Senior Sales Enablement Program Manager, you’ll get to:
- Work with customer-facing teams at the IC, management and executive level to assess collateral, skills and enablement needs.
- Build a roadmap that addresses core Sales and Post Sales objectives through the lens of efficiency and building for scale, including retention rate, competitive win rate, overall win rate, and product adoption.
- Own high-impact, high-visibility projects that impact the global SaaS business.
- Build the lens by which new products, positioning, collateral, content and training reaches reps across 13 global offices so Branch’s clients experience a strategic relationship and consistent standard of excellence across the world.
- Define the programs by which teams including finance, deal desk, product, and marketing execute multi-faceted initiatives with the global Sales and Success orgs.
- Define the structure and reporting of key enablement systems, working closely with RevOps to build a common language of execution and success.
- Build Field / Sales Enablement from a community-owned idea into a coordinated global team that thrives on building efficiency and scalability into everything we do.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years in an enablement role, translating great enablement ideas into efficiency beasts through program management of tools like Seismic/ Highspot/ Showpad, Chorus/ Gong and Outreach/ SalesLoft.
- 2+ years in a strategy & operations or management consulting role.
- 2+ years of experience in a quota-carrying role as an Account Executive, Customer Success Manager, or Account Manager.
- The ability to uncover connections between disparate different departmental needs and map them back to contained, executable projects.
- Confidence in your reasoning ability to make recommendations even in the absence of perfect data or perfectly defined problem statements.
- The ability to prioritize and lead initiatives across multiple stakeholders without direct authority to dictate their schedules.
- Strong communications skills that lead you to be comfortable interacting with leadership, technical and non-technical teams to quickly turn insights into actions.
- The desire to build a team over time while executing top-tier IC work during the buildout of a core team in the global go-to-market org.
- A relentlessly curious mind that isn’t willing to walk away from an idea that has real value to the business when you hit a roadblock.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
- Branch Ranked No. 3 Fastest-Growing Company in North America on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds and age groups to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.
Want to learn more about Branch Metrics? Visit Branch Metrics's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.