Sales Development Representative
Branch Metrics, Madrid, Madrid, Spain
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
The Sales Development team is all about generating lead volume for our Account Executives while helping marketers and developers understand the many ways in which Branch can improve their company’s success. You're an energetic and organized self-starter, you understand the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Branch appropriate for each user. This role is for a first person in the region who can help build a brand through light touch marketing and traditional SDR responsibilities.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll get to:
- Book outbound meetings through a combination of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking and independent research.
- Identify customer needs and sell products accordingly.
- Work with weekly, monthly, quarterly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Conduct discovery calls with prospects to evaluate pain points.
- Generate and manage sales pipeline; while maintaining impeccable admin, while updating all activity in Salesforce.
- Identify and attend industry events in order to generate business leads.
- Develop and leverage relationships with partner companies in your region.
- Deliver lead generating programs, including hosting physical and virtual events.
- Localize relevant marketing content including web pages, sales collateral, and advertising.
- Generate Newsletters leveraging existing thought leadership content.
- Align with relevant Marketing & Sales Stakeholders on target account lists.
- Measure the impact of marketing efforts against sales pipeline to effectively iterate.
- Lead efforts in building sustainable processes, and procedures.
- Work in conjunction with an Account Executive to convert opportunities into sales qualified leads.
- Manage assigned inbound leads, using correct practices.
- Establish trusting relationships with key stakeholders.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- Previous marketing/sales experience; MarTech experience is a HUGE plus.
- The ability to be a compelling storyteller who can communicate in succinct and inspiring ways to a variety of audiences, including internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- The ability to grow the brand with forward-thinking, creative ideas that push boundaries.
- Fluency in Spanish & English language.
- The capacity to be self-motivated, trustworthy and a strong desire to succeed.
- High attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- A high level of integrity as well as interpersonal skills. You will often act as the “glue” between internal departments.
- Skills to be well organized with experience using CRM systems.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A team attitude. This will be absolutely necessary.
- A creativity over activity mentality when it comes to outbound prospecting.
- A proactive approach to learning.
- A positive mind-set irrespective of any challenging situations.
- The ability to be comfortable in an experimental and extremely fast-paced environment.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $600M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have a presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds and age groups to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Please note that Branch's COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be working from one of our offices or will be attending company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to qualifying accommodation requests.
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.
Want to learn more about Branch Metrics? Visit Branch Metrics's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one