Senior Product Manager - UX/UI
Branch Metrics, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
This is a new role designed to support the continued rapid growth of the business. The UI/UX Product Manager will partner closely with engineering and design to build out our next gen client-facing web application.
As a Senior Product Manager - UX/UI, you’ll get to:
- Develop completely new interfaces for our enterprise SaaS customers. Branch has the best performing app and web links, period. Branch links are used across many diverse marketing channels to drive both paid and organic growth. You will innovate on this strong foundation.
- Oversee an overhaul of our dashboard, which tens of thousands of apps depend on for links and analytics.
- Be attached at the hip with our design and engineering teams, moving from product requirements into concrete UX and engineering requirements.
- Work on all stages of the product life cycle, including R&D to planning, execution, launch, measuring success, and ongoing improvements.
- Partner with a project manager to ensure a fast development velocity and quickly overcome any roadblocks.
- Work with sales, customer success and finance teams to help shape our positioning and pricing for these new SKUs.
- Constantly gather input and feedback from our enterprise customers throughout the product development lifecycle. Expect to meet with the largest consumer brands, news providers, streaming platforms, ecommerce companies and more.
- Develop rapidly as a Product Manager, enjoying ownership of meaningful projects and products with ongoing investment in your skills and your career.
- Become an even better cross functional team player, able to bridge the gaps between R&D, sales and marketing, making you highly valuable in any B2B SaaS organization.
- Become a subject matter expert for a suite of best-in-class products in the MarTech and AdTech space, setting you up for a successful career in one of the most dynamic industries in the world.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- Managed a dashboard at a B2B SaaS company, especially if that dashboard included analytics.
- At least 5 years experience in Product Management (more senior applicants are welcome - we pay based on ability).
- A history of shipping successful B2B products.
- Experience in mobile apps, product analytics, and/or ad tech. Experience in strategy teams or consulting is a plus.
- Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem including apps, app stores, and underpinning concepts such as SDKs, postbacks and deep-linking.
- A track record of working cross functionally by paying special attention to not just product and engineering partners, but also enabling sales and marketing organizations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A zeal for project planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $600M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have a presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds and age groups to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Please note that Branch's COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be working from one of our offices or will be attending company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to qualifying accommodation requests.
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.
Want to learn more about Branch Metrics? Visit Branch Metrics's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.