BridgeAthletic, West Region (Remote)
SMARTER TRAINING. BETTER RESULTS.
What we value in a Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Adaptable, humble, and interested in pushing the boundaries of what's possible
- Experience building RESTful services and websocket interfaces
- Experience with relational database design
- Experience with Node.js
- Proficient with a variety of persistence technologies (e.g. MySQL, MongoDb, ElasticSearch, Redis)
- Proficient with test automation frameworks (e.g. Mocha, Jasmine)
- Familiar with build automation tools (e.g. Grunt.js, Gulp.js, Webpack)
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services)
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Design core, backend software components
- Analyze and improve the efficiency and scalability of our server side application
- Contribute to client side architectural decisions and help manage the implementation of our web application
- Work with Olympians and Pro athletes to brainstorm and build awesome features
- Unlimited work from a remote home office
- Unlimited PTO policy
OUR MISSION Digitize human performance to empower better outcomes in sports, health, and life. WHO WE ARE As Olympians, professional athletes, and coaches, we understand the work it takes to win the championship or get to the podium. Having seen first-hand the difference access to great coaching can make, we want to make that competitive advantage available to every athlete, everywhere. That's why we are bringing you unrivaled technology and training to get you and your team ready for your biggest rivalries. WHAT WE DO Bridge Athletic builds high-performance training tools for coaches and athletes who compete at the highest levels. The integrated BridgeAthletic platform leverages the power of technology to revolutionize the way coaches create, deliver, and track athlete progress. With customized training programs delivered directly to their smart phone or tablet, athletes train smarter, power through plateaus, and perform better come game time. BRIDGE + EXOS Partnership BRIDGE EXOS Partnership Bridge Athletic builds high-performance training tools for coaches and athletes who compete at the highest levels. The integrated BridgeAthletic platform leverages the power of technology to revolutionize the way coaches create, deliver, and track athlete progress.
Want to learn more about BridgeAthletic? Visit BridgeAthletic's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world