What You'll Do:
- Lead internal brand identity of all of Bright Cellars print materials including: managing and producing a cohesive product style guide, design packaging, print materials, website styles and imagery.
- Own and manage the complete visual design cycle for Bright Cellars wine portfolio.
- Deliver visual design assets to cross-functional teams within the organization such as: Marketing and Operations team on direct mail, social media, partnerships, and ads.
- Design exciting and visually engaging print material to communicate educational wine and cheese information to our members.
- Present design concepts to key stakeholders, gather feedback, and iterate to deliver final designs.
Experience We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in graph design and creative direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Expert in leading and managing design related projects.
- Strong project management experience is a must.
- Ability to execute on deadlines while managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Understanding the use of color, ink and paper qualities.
- Strong communication skills to present ideas and encourage constructive criticism.
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong understanding of Branding Design.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Experience with digital branding/styling
Who You Are:
- You're Creative: You have an eye for design and a passion for all things branding
- You're Detail Oriented - You are capable of managing multiple projects at once while delivering high quality work
- You're Driven- You are confident in your ability to hit project deadlines, and are able to shift priories when needed
- You're a Team Player- You love working with others, and jump in to help and drive projects where needed
Perks of Working at Bright Cellars:
- Competitive total compensation offerings
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexibility & work/life balance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Heavily discounted monthly wine memberships
- Opportunity to attend wine tastings led by our resident sommelier
- Opportunity to build something incredible while being surrounded by intelligent, hardworking and motivated coworkers
About Bright Cellars
WE WANT TO HELP YOU DISCOVER WINE! We have a passion for wine, and our goal is to help our members discover the fantastic world of wine. Wine is one of the world's oldest beverages and we deeply respect its tradition. At the same time, it's all about having a great time drinking what we love. Whether you're an experienced wine drinker or just exploring, we hope you get to try something you otherwise would never have picked up and discover something you find amazing!
Want to learn more about Bright Cellars? Visit Bright Cellars's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos