What You'll Do:
- Lead projects from a design perspective with autonomy and authority, facilitating design working sessions to help teams deliver the best possible solutions.
- Partner with product managers on product strategy and definition.
- Conduct various forms of research (qualitative and quantitative) to target user segmentation, deliver validated user-centric design solutions, and drive data-driven responses to identified areas of opportunity/pain points.
- Translate concepts into user flows, interactive prototypes, wireframes, and flow charts that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Instill and build product patterns that create a cohesive and consistent experience across our digital platform.
- Support visual design efforts to deliver polished, responsive wireframes and assets needed for engineering to execute tasks.
Experience We're Looking For:
- 7+ years of professional design experience
- Ability to create usable and compelling experiences
- Understanding the challenges of eCommerce businesses. Experience with subscription services is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience using data to inform design decisions
- Experience with user research and A/B testing
- Experience with web standards and design methodologies
- The ability to deliver iteratively while focusing on the long term objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), design, related field, or equivalent professional experience
Who You Are:
- You’re a Team Player - You thrive in a team setting and are excited to mentor junior designers
- You’re A Great Communicator - You enjoy collaborating with a diverse group of stakeholders on tough problems and have a proven record of effective user advocacy
- You’re Driven - You are a self starter and comfortable taking initiative
- You're Creative - Considering ways to enhance the member and user experience through great design excites you
Perks of Working at Bright Cellars
- Competitive total compensation offerings
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexibility & work/life balance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Heavily discounted monthly wine memberships
- Opportunity to attend wine tastings led by our resident sommelier
- Opportunity to build something incredible while being surrounded by intelligent, hardworking and motivated coworkers
About Bright Cellars
WE WANT TO HELP YOU DISCOVER WINE! We have a passion for wine, and our goal is to help our members discover the fantastic world of wine. Wine is one of the world's oldest beverages and we deeply respect its tradition. At the same time, it's all about having a great time drinking what we love. Whether you're an experienced wine drinker or just exploring, we hope you get to try something you otherwise would never have picked up and discover something you find amazing!
Want to learn more about Bright Cellars? Visit Bright Cellars's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare