Senior Risk Adjustment Analytics Consultant
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
WE’RE NEW, BUT WE’RE NOT NEW AT THIS.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand analytics needs, develop plans to address those needs, and deliver analytics to meet those needs.
- Bring together multiple sources of complex data to design and develop reports that answer a business question.
- Investigate key business problems by analyzing data to identify patterns and trends, translating the analysis into insights, and using the results to define opportunities to drive business action.
- Expand expertise in core areas of health care data, including traditional claims data, real-time provider data, and novel sources of data related to consumer experience and the social determinants of health.
- Produce clear and concise summaries of analytical findings for easy consumption by a variety of audiences through a variety of media: presentations, email summaries, executive summaries, and oral discussions.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of business intelligence or analytics experience
- 5+ years of health care industry experience or experience in a similar industry setting
- Advanced level of expertise with at least one of the following analytic tools, including SQL, SAS, R, Python and Tableau.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics-related field, or 10+ years of experience in lieu of degree
- Preferred: Experience with Risk Adjustment for ACA and/or Medicare program, compliance with CMS reporting, and/or Star Ratings and HEDIS data
- Dedicates exacting attention to detail and data quality
- Employs strong data validation practices
- Well-versed in analytics competencies, processes, and tools
- Experience with health care and consumer data highly desirable
- Eager learner, collaborative partner, easy communicator, and careful analyst
- Passion for empirical research and answering hard questions with data
About Bright Health
Here’s the great thing about building a health plan from the ground up. We get to ask "why" at every turn – and make every decision a thoughtful one. But we’re different than other new health insurance companies because we come from big places. Our leaders have decades of experience working in health insurance and are committed to improving the customer experience. They started Bright Health because they know what to do and, more importantly, what not to do when creating a system that will actually work in your favor. Bright Health believes healthcare can be done better. Our carefully selected network: When we sat down to design Bright Health plans, we were thinking about relationships – the one between you and your doctor, and also the one between us and your doctor. Then we set out to create purposeful partnerships with caring providers. We call them our Care Partner. Our tight-knit network gives you access to a community of compassionate providers who are working together with us and with each other to help you live Brighter. Our commitment to service: When you need care, you want someone familiar who can help you, someone who actually feels good to interact with. And in-between visits to the doctor, you want someone who will help you thrive. So with any Bright Health plan, you get us, your Bright Health Team. We’re here, ready to help. No matter if your question is “Can I see this doctor?” or “How much is covered?” it’s easy to reach a real person who can get you the right answers and help you find the right care. There, that’s better. Our Whole Health Rewards: Keeping good health extends far beyond how many steps you take, what your BMI is, or what kind of food you eat. Don’t get us wrong, those things certainly contribute to your well-being but there’s a whole lot more to the picture. We provide opportunities for you to earn $$ throughout the year for making good decisions that lead to a Brighter life. When you and your health plan both want what’s best for you – it makes staying well a whole lot easier.
Want to learn more about Bright Health? Visit Bright Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Writer - Greenplum Database
Pivotal Software, Palo Alto, California
Senior Data Science Analyst
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA
Senior Data Engineer Ads Automation Platform
thredUP, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer (Database Kernel Engineer)
Pivotal Software, Beijing
Full Stack Developer (Senior Level)
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce
Yelp, San Francisco, CA