Manager, Marketing Channel - Email and SMS
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
WE’RE NEW, BUT WE’RE NOT NEW AT THIS.
- Stands up emerging/new channels for Bright and ensures the appropriate processes are in place to deliver best in class channel execution.
- Develops, leads and executes all aspects of email marketing campaigns, from creative brief to deployment and reporting.
- Provides direction and feedback to creative based on business objectives and strategic initiatives.
- Reports, analyzes and aggregates data to drive continual optimization of all programs.
- Defines segments across multiple audiences, analyzes performance and optimizes future campaigns based on performance.
- Drives a test and learn road map to deliver significant learnings.
- Ensures functionality, accuracy and compliance of email best practices.
- Leverages contact strategy best practices to drive an optimal communications cadence across various audiences (brokers, members, providers.)
- Leads the continual advancement of channel features and capabilities including targeting, personalization, triggers and process.
- An expert in owned media channels who stays current on channel trends, baselines, emerging capabilities and vendors.
- Establishes best practices, creates a process to support best practices and rallies the organization behind newly established processes.
- Familiar with legal rules and regulations for running B2B and B2C email and marketing programs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, economics, business or a related field is required.
- Seven (7) or more years of progressive experience in marketing and channel disciplines is required; some experience in healthcare preferred.
- Four (4) or more years of experience leading the email channel, other channel expertise preferred in addition - direct mail, SMS, targeted channels; experience with email execution platforms is required.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in marketing data and analysis is required.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in overseeing marketing campaign implementation – from concept to result is required.
- Three (3) or more years management experience.
- Multiple years and roles that require the ability to analyze significant amounts of data to determine insights and to evaluate test results that enable action is required.
- Current on technology & capabilities in the email and channel space.
- Experience managing direct reports preferred.
- Creates structure, strategy and processes where none exist – can build something and run it as well.
- Able to balance strategy and execution and work cross functionally across various teams in the organization.
- Excellent project management skills and the able to manage a project in an ambiguous setting.
- Have a mindset informed by campaign metrics, consumer insights and technical capabilities.
- Strong strategic thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills, able to turn findings into actionable recommendations.
- Active listening skills and ability to synthesize and interpret information and respond appropriately.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to translate business objectives into creative direction.
- Team player and collaborative style to build relationships cross-functionally, externally and at all levels of the organization.
- Management of external teams / vendors – keeping timelines, costs and deliverables on track.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex concepts and analyses to creative and partner teams to drive excellence.
- Able to review significant amounts of data and pull out the relevant insights and translate them into activities.
About Bright Health
Here’s the great thing about building a health plan from the ground up. We get to ask "why" at every turn – and make every decision a thoughtful one. But we’re different than other new health insurance companies because we come from big places. Our leaders have decades of experience working in health insurance and are committed to improving the customer experience. They started Bright Health because they know what to do and, more importantly, what not to do when creating a system that will actually work in your favor. Bright Health believes healthcare can be done better. Our carefully selected network: When we sat down to design Bright Health plans, we were thinking about relationships – the one between you and your doctor, and also the one between us and your doctor. Then we set out to create purposeful partnerships with caring providers. We call them our Care Partner. Our tight-knit network gives you access to a community of compassionate providers who are working together with us and with each other to help you live Brighter. Our commitment to service: When you need care, you want someone familiar who can help you, someone who actually feels good to interact with. And in-between visits to the doctor, you want someone who will help you thrive. So with any Bright Health plan, you get us, your Bright Health Team. We’re here, ready to help. No matter if your question is “Can I see this doctor?” or “How much is covered?” it’s easy to reach a real person who can get you the right answers and help you find the right care. There, that’s better. Our Whole Health Rewards: Keeping good health extends far beyond how many steps you take, what your BMI is, or what kind of food you eat. Don’t get us wrong, those things certainly contribute to your well-being but there’s a whole lot more to the picture. We provide opportunities for you to earn $$ throughout the year for making good decisions that lead to a Brighter life. When you and your health plan both want what’s best for you – it makes staying well a whole lot easier.
Want to learn more about Bright Health? Visit Bright Health's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Paid Media Analyst
Brand Knew, Los Angeles