Care Navigation Supervisor
Bright Health, Lee's Summit, MO
WE’RE NEW, BUT WE’RE NOT NEW AT THIS.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of Care Navigators, inclusive of training and performance oversight.
- Monitor operational key performance indicators to track service delivery against targets.
- Recruit, hire and train new team members.
- Monitor and guide team efforts, providing coaching and development to team members.
- Follow procedures to connect with Provider Relations, Market Management teams and Care Partner representatives to identify in-network sites of care for Bright members when necessary.
- Participate in the development of operating models to execute network navigation solutions.
- Oversee and participate in, the management of inbound Care Navigation calls, including escalations, as necessary.
- Oversee and participate in, conducting outbound calls to members in alignment with organizational initiatives.
- Coordinate with Bright’s Network teams to provide feedback on program features and associated design principles, based on direct experience executing the programs.
- Support staffing and scheduling plans to meet departmental objectives as provided by leadership, including meeting specified service levels.
- Support the development and maintenance of standard operating procedures related to corresponding program functions.
- Participate in the implementation of new network navigation and consumer service initiatives.
- Manage workplans and prioritize resources to meet key deliverables.
- This position has supervisory responsibilities for members of the Care Navigation team.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- Three (3) or more years of supervisory experience within a consumer support function required
- Two (2) or more years of healthcare related experience
- Awareness and experience with HIPAA requirements for healthcare communication
- Prior experience with URAC accreditation is desired, but not required
- Formal training in Six Sigma management techniques is desired, but not required
- Approaches challenges calmly and objectively to identify the best solution
- Capable communicator that can interact with others at multiple levels within the organization, customers and providers
- Leads through influence and example
- Strong operational mindset and uses data to draw insights
- Thrives on driving results in a collaborative environment
About Bright Health
Here’s the great thing about building a health plan from the ground up. We get to ask "why" at every turn – and make every decision a thoughtful one. But we’re different than other new health insurance companies because we come from big places. Our leaders have decades of experience working in health insurance and are committed to improving the customer experience. They started Bright Health because they know what to do and, more importantly, what not to do when creating a system that will actually work in your favor. Bright Health believes healthcare can be done better. Our carefully selected network: When we sat down to design Bright Health plans, we were thinking about relationships – the one between you and your doctor, and also the one between us and your doctor. Then we set out to create purposeful partnerships with caring providers. We call them our Care Partner. Our tight-knit network gives you access to a community of compassionate providers who are working together with us and with each other to help you live Brighter. Our commitment to service: When you need care, you want someone familiar who can help you, someone who actually feels good to interact with. And in-between visits to the doctor, you want someone who will help you thrive. So with any Bright Health plan, you get us, your Bright Health Team. We’re here, ready to help. No matter if your question is “Can I see this doctor?” or “How much is covered?” it’s easy to reach a real person who can get you the right answers and help you find the right care. There, that’s better. Our Whole Health Rewards: Keeping good health extends far beyond how many steps you take, what your BMI is, or what kind of food you eat. Don’t get us wrong, those things certainly contribute to your well-being but there’s a whole lot more to the picture. We provide opportunities for you to earn $$ throughout the year for making good decisions that lead to a Brighter life. When you and your health plan both want what’s best for you – it makes staying well a whole lot easier.
Want to learn more about Bright Health? Visit Bright Health's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange