Broker Services Support Representative
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
WE’RE NEW, BUT WE’RE NOT NEW AT THIS.
- Develop and build relationships with assigned brokers in various marketplaces. You will provide high-touch phone and email support to the brokerage community to help drive Bright Health sales performance
- Process broker and agent licensing, appointment and contracting credentials for Medicare and Individual & Family Plans
- Perform analysis of submitted materials for completeness and accuracy, analyzing, credentials and documentation
- Participates in inter-departmental team efforts, such as implementation of updates to the production system.
- Ability to use MS Outlook for calendar management, meetings, emailing and managing email folders
- Ability to use Excel for data entry, sorting, filtering, and entering information into basic tables
- Works collaboratively with other departments to find end resolution for escalated issues (enhance)
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Two years of experience driving broker partnerships is preferred; ideally, you have worked in sales support, sales agent support, or B2B customer support role
- Possess exceptional communication skills, and ideally, your best form of communication is by phone
- Computer skills that exceed basic email or Excel work
- Strong commitment to the service industry combined with the desire to build lasting broker relationships
- Team player and an adept problem solver
- Professional demeanor while facilitating conflict resolution
- See the value in cultivating long lasting relationships and are successful at doing so
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- State insurance license is required within the first year of employment
About Bright Health
Here’s the great thing about building a health plan from the ground up. We get to ask "why" at every turn – and make every decision a thoughtful one. But we’re different than other new health insurance companies because we come from big places. Our leaders have decades of experience working in health insurance and are committed to improving the customer experience. They started Bright Health because they know what to do and, more importantly, what not to do when creating a system that will actually work in your favor. Bright Health believes healthcare can be done better. Our carefully selected network: When we sat down to design Bright Health plans, we were thinking about relationships – the one between you and your doctor, and also the one between us and your doctor. Then we set out to create purposeful partnerships with caring providers. We call them our Care Partner. Our tight-knit network gives you access to a community of compassionate providers who are working together with us and with each other to help you live Brighter. Our commitment to service: When you need care, you want someone familiar who can help you, someone who actually feels good to interact with. And in-between visits to the doctor, you want someone who will help you thrive. So with any Bright Health plan, you get us, your Bright Health Team. We’re here, ready to help. No matter if your question is “Can I see this doctor?” or “How much is covered?” it’s easy to reach a real person who can get you the right answers and help you find the right care. There, that’s better. Our Whole Health Rewards: Keeping good health extends far beyond how many steps you take, what your BMI is, or what kind of food you eat. Don’t get us wrong, those things certainly contribute to your well-being but there’s a whole lot more to the picture. We provide opportunities for you to earn $$ throughout the year for making good decisions that lead to a Brighter life. When you and your health plan both want what’s best for you – it makes staying well a whole lot easier.
Want to learn more about Bright Health? Visit Bright Health's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.