Product Manager, App Enablement
Bright Health, Austin, TX
WE’RE NEW, BUT WE’RE NOT NEW AT THIS.
- Drive product development in alignment with the Bright Health Product Strategy within the
- Experiences Product Division
- Manage the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization
- Drive alignment on our product strategy across many business stakeholders
- Create detailed roadmaps, prioritize relentlessly, and communicate trade-offs internally
- Work closely with engineering to represent the voice of key stakeholders during the design/development process
- Document and disseminate both internal documentation as well as business-facing and business-appropriate reference materials that reflect the detailed configuration of Bright Health products
- Identify and fix process gaps around execution, roll-out, and ongoing support of software projects
- Strong project management skills and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong understanding of typical software development processes, particularly agile software development methodology
- Experience gathering business requirements and envisioning solutions based on multiple stakeholders and inputs
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders through transparency and follow-up
- Comfort with making decisions and creating structure in an ambiguous growth company environment
- Self-management, personal accountability, and strong sense of ownership over work product
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time once normal travel resumes
- BA/BS degree required, engineering or information systems area of study preferred
- Two (2) or more years in a technology environment such as digital health, big tech, or tech consulting
- Two (2) or more years in consulting or another professional services function preferred
- Experience coordinating multiple cross-functional teams and initiatives
- Demonstrated leadership in product definition and implementation or enterprise systems implementations
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is desirable
- Exposure to and excitement for the healthcare industry is also desirable
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Aha! a plus
About Bright Health
Here’s the great thing about building a health plan from the ground up. We get to ask "why" at every turn – and make every decision a thoughtful one. But we’re different than other new health insurance companies because we come from big places. Our leaders have decades of experience working in health insurance and are committed to improving the customer experience. They started Bright Health because they know what to do and, more importantly, what not to do when creating a system that will actually work in your favor. Bright Health believes healthcare can be done better. Our carefully selected network: When we sat down to design Bright Health plans, we were thinking about relationships – the one between you and your doctor, and also the one between us and your doctor. Then we set out to create purposeful partnerships with caring providers. We call them our Care Partner. Our tight-knit network gives you access to a community of compassionate providers who are working together with us and with each other to help you live Brighter. Our commitment to service: When you need care, you want someone familiar who can help you, someone who actually feels good to interact with. And in-between visits to the doctor, you want someone who will help you thrive. So with any Bright Health plan, you get us, your Bright Health Team. We’re here, ready to help. No matter if your question is “Can I see this doctor?” or “How much is covered?” it’s easy to reach a real person who can get you the right answers and help you find the right care. There, that’s better. Our Whole Health Rewards: Keeping good health extends far beyond how many steps you take, what your BMI is, or what kind of food you eat. Don’t get us wrong, those things certainly contribute to your well-being but there’s a whole lot more to the picture. We provide opportunities for you to earn $$ throughout the year for making good decisions that lead to a Brighter life. When you and your health plan both want what’s best for you – it makes staying well a whole lot easier.
Want to learn more about Bright Health? Visit Bright Health's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.