Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
WE’RE NEW, BUT WE’RE NOT NEW AT THIS.
- Support corporate governance activities, including: maintaining corporate minute books, annual meeting notes, preparation of corporate resolutions, preparing organization/formation documents for legal entities, maintaining organizational entity chart, preparing and filing business licenses/foreign qualification applications, preparing corporate filings and managing of the Company’s registered agent, preparing officer and director questionnaires and biographical affidavits
- Assist in the implementation and oversight of contract management database
- Support M&A Activity, including: reviewing confidentiality agreements, performing corporate diligence activities on acquisition targets and assisting with integration activities
- Support General Counsel and corporate legal team with other miscellaneous matters
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal studies certificate required
- Five (5)+ years of experience as a paralegal or similar legal role at a law firm or with a corporate legal department
- Self-starter with exceptional organization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate and collaborate with individuals at all levels in and out of the organization
- Ability to problem solve and think critically with minimal supervision
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and online research tools; willingness to own/maintain relevant software. Experience with Board management software preferred
- Strong research and report-generating skills
- Common sense, great judgement, and a good sense of humor
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Paralegal certificate preferred, but not required.
About Bright Health
Here’s the great thing about building a health plan from the ground up. We get to ask "why" at every turn – and make every decision a thoughtful one. But we’re different than other new health insurance companies because we come from big places. Our leaders have decades of experience working in health insurance and are committed to improving the customer experience. They started Bright Health because they know what to do and, more importantly, what not to do when creating a system that will actually work in your favor. Bright Health believes healthcare can be done better. Our carefully selected network: When we sat down to design Bright Health plans, we were thinking about relationships – the one between you and your doctor, and also the one between us and your doctor. Then we set out to create purposeful partnerships with caring providers. We call them our Care Partner. Our tight-knit network gives you access to a community of compassionate providers who are working together with us and with each other to help you live Brighter. Our commitment to service: When you need care, you want someone familiar who can help you, someone who actually feels good to interact with. And in-between visits to the doctor, you want someone who will help you thrive. So with any Bright Health plan, you get us, your Bright Health Team. We’re here, ready to help. No matter if your question is “Can I see this doctor?” or “How much is covered?” it’s easy to reach a real person who can get you the right answers and help you find the right care. There, that’s better. Our Whole Health Rewards: Keeping good health extends far beyond how many steps you take, what your BMI is, or what kind of food you eat. Don’t get us wrong, those things certainly contribute to your well-being but there’s a whole lot more to the picture. We provide opportunities for you to earn $$ throughout the year for making good decisions that lead to a Brighter life. When you and your health plan both want what’s best for you – it makes staying well a whole lot easier.
Want to learn more about Bright Health? Visit Bright Health's website.
The best bed for better sleep