Broker Manager - Employer
Bright Health, Omaha, NE
WE’RE NEW, BUT WE’RE NOT NEW AT THIS.
- Build and manage broker relationships in your assigned market(s), as well as assisting with Employer support throughout the quoting, enrollment, and retention process
- Ongoing telephonic cold calling to continue momentum and uncover new opportunities
- Provide leadership for all broker training through face-to-face, individual and group meetings, as well as web-based resources including virtual presentation trainings
- Recruit new brokers through collaboration with direct agency relationships and through broker marketing activities targeted directly to the brokers
- Responsible for assisting with the onboarding of new brokers through the navigation of Bright Health’s contracting processes
- Responsible for meeting assigned sales goals within your market(s) while providing exceptional service to our broker partners and Employers
- Ability to collaborate with other departments within Bright Health as needed in order to achieve the overall goals for the organization
- Provide data through our reporting systems in order to capture sales, recruitment activities, etc.
- Attend various events throughout the market in order to provide representation of the Bright Health brand
- Collaborate with our Care Partners for activities to promote both Bright Health and our Care Partner within the market
- Work with outside resources such as associations, government entities, etc. to help create a positive business environment
- Assist other Broker Managers when needed in order to optimize sales and partnership within each market
- Lead projects as assigned in order to accomplish overall company objectives
- Multi-task within a fast-paced environment and capitalize on the diverse economics of this industry
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Three-five (3-5) years of experience driving broker partnerships is strongly preferred; ideally, you have worked in sales support, sales agent support, or B2B customer support role and have managed teams.
- Licensed Life, Accident, & Health
- Experience Handling Group/Employee Benefits Accounts required.
- Ability to successfully articulate Bright Health’s message using virtual online based training and presentations.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint in addition to internal operating systems including Quick Base, and Bright Health’s enrollment system.
- Strong healthcare industry knowledge required; experience in Employer plans preferred.
- In depth understanding of a Health Plan and Plan Benefits required.
- Consultative sales experience required.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment and capitalize on the diverse economics of this industry
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain strong broker partner relationships
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) is a plus
- Effectively train brokers on plan benefits, network, and values
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively utilize management information to drive business success
- Anticipate and respond to future risk situations
- Ability to develop strategies that drive the business
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Identify key broker partners, understand their book of business and build compelling reason and encouragement for placement of membership with Bright Health
About Bright Health
Here’s the great thing about building a health plan from the ground up. We get to ask "why" at every turn – and make every decision a thoughtful one. But we’re different than other new health insurance companies because we come from big places. Our leaders have decades of experience working in health insurance and are committed to improving the customer experience. They started Bright Health because they know what to do and, more importantly, what not to do when creating a system that will actually work in your favor. Bright Health believes healthcare can be done better. Our carefully selected network: When we sat down to design Bright Health plans, we were thinking about relationships – the one between you and your doctor, and also the one between us and your doctor. Then we set out to create purposeful partnerships with caring providers. We call them our Care Partner. Our tight-knit network gives you access to a community of compassionate providers who are working together with us and with each other to help you live Brighter. Our commitment to service: When you need care, you want someone familiar who can help you, someone who actually feels good to interact with. And in-between visits to the doctor, you want someone who will help you thrive. So with any Bright Health plan, you get us, your Bright Health Team. We’re here, ready to help. No matter if your question is “Can I see this doctor?” or “How much is covered?” it’s easy to reach a real person who can get you the right answers and help you find the right care. There, that’s better. Our Whole Health Rewards: Keeping good health extends far beyond how many steps you take, what your BMI is, or what kind of food you eat. Don’t get us wrong, those things certainly contribute to your well-being but there’s a whole lot more to the picture. We provide opportunities for you to earn $$ throughout the year for making good decisions that lead to a Brighter life. When you and your health plan both want what’s best for you – it makes staying well a whole lot easier.
Want to learn more about Bright Health? Visit Bright Health's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.