Director, Provider Contracting & Value-Based Care
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
WE’RE NEW, BUT WE’RE NOT NEW AT THIS.
- Negotiate fee-for-service and value-based contracts with large medical groups and IPAs that provide Bright Health with a high performing network
- Lead the development of the contract strategy for each negotiation collaborating with network, market and actuarial leadership and work closely with our actuarial team to develop the financial terms of the contract
- For providers on a value-based contract, manage ongoing relationship and performance, including identifying opportunities for performance improvement, review of reporting and resolution of issues with Bright Health’s internal network team
- Assist network team to advance short-term and long-term best practices for fee-for-service and value-based contracting, including governing terms, reimbursement rates and structures, reporting, and contract template structure
- Partner with network’s value-based contracting program network team to drive improvement across value-based contracting
- Collaborate with internal partners to advance our relationship with your provider partners – finance reporting
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, healthcare administration, or a related field is required
- At least eight (8) years of professional experience with five (5) years of healthcare experience is required
- Experience with successfully executing and implementing payer-provider contracts is required
- Strong contract negotiation skills
- Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills with a proven ability to manage multiple contract negotiations and provider accounts in parallel
- Ability to effectively engage providers
- Bias toward action; sense of urgency, self-initiative, and ownership of work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external partners
About Bright Health
Here’s the great thing about building a health plan from the ground up. We get to ask "why" at every turn – and make every decision a thoughtful one. But we’re different than other new health insurance companies because we come from big places. Our leaders have decades of experience working in health insurance and are committed to improving the customer experience. They started Bright Health because they know what to do and, more importantly, what not to do when creating a system that will actually work in your favor. Bright Health believes healthcare can be done better. Our carefully selected network: When we sat down to design Bright Health plans, we were thinking about relationships – the one between you and your doctor, and also the one between us and your doctor. Then we set out to create purposeful partnerships with caring providers. We call them our Care Partner. Our tight-knit network gives you access to a community of compassionate providers who are working together with us and with each other to help you live Brighter. Our commitment to service: When you need care, you want someone familiar who can help you, someone who actually feels good to interact with. And in-between visits to the doctor, you want someone who will help you thrive. So with any Bright Health plan, you get us, your Bright Health Team. We’re here, ready to help. No matter if your question is “Can I see this doctor?” or “How much is covered?” it’s easy to reach a real person who can get you the right answers and help you find the right care. There, that’s better. Our Whole Health Rewards: Keeping good health extends far beyond how many steps you take, what your BMI is, or what kind of food you eat. Don’t get us wrong, those things certainly contribute to your well-being but there’s a whole lot more to the picture. We provide opportunities for you to earn $$ throughout the year for making good decisions that lead to a Brighter life. When you and your health plan both want what’s best for you – it makes staying well a whole lot easier.
Want to learn more about Bright Health? Visit Bright Health's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Salt Lake City, UT