Senior Product Manager, Mobile Consumer Experience
Bright Health, Austin, TX
WE’RE NEW, BUT WE’RE NOT NEW AT THIS.
This role will own the strategic and tactical execution of Bright’s consumer mobile applications working with business and technical stakeholders. This role will oversee the prioritization of several engineering scrum teams to bring a product vision to life. Responsibilities will include:
- Define and drive product vision and strategy in alignment with the Bright Health Product Strategy within the Experiences Product Division
- Manage teams to drive the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization
- Drive alignment on our product strategy across many business stakeholders
- Create detailed roadmaps, prioritize relentlessly, and communicate trade-offs internally
- Work closely with engineering to represent the voice of key stakeholders during the design/development process
- Document and disseminate both internal documentation as well as business-facing and business-appropriate reference materials that reflect the detailed configuration of Bright Health products
- Identify and fix process gaps around execution, roll-out, and ongoing support of software projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field required or nine (9) plus years of professional experience
- Three (3) or more years of product management experience shipping consumer-facing mobile applications
- Five (5) or more years of healthcare technology industry or strategy consulting firm experience
- Experience coordinating multiple cross-functional teams and initiatives, ideally through an Agile framework
- Demonstrated leadership in product definition and implementation
- Experience with healthcare data platforms preferred
- Experience with Consumer-grade Search interfaces is preferred
- Experience with native mobile applications (iOS and Android) is also preferred
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Aha! a plus
- Strong project management skills and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong understanding of typical software development processes; working knowledge of agile software development methodology
- Demonstrate superb decision-making skills by engaging experts while determining alternatives and quickly synthesize information, derive insights, and devise solutions
- Excellent team-player with the ability to consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others; ability to maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
- Start-up mentality and comfortable innovating at a fast pace
- Understanding of the conceptual, strategic and technical aspects of an issue. Capable of grasping these concepts quickly and translating the impacts to the client
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
About Bright Health
Here’s the great thing about building a health plan from the ground up. We get to ask "why" at every turn – and make every decision a thoughtful one. But we’re different than other new health insurance companies because we come from big places. Our leaders have decades of experience working in health insurance and are committed to improving the customer experience. They started Bright Health because they know what to do and, more importantly, what not to do when creating a system that will actually work in your favor. Bright Health believes healthcare can be done better. Our carefully selected network: When we sat down to design Bright Health plans, we were thinking about relationships – the one between you and your doctor, and also the one between us and your doctor. Then we set out to create purposeful partnerships with caring providers. We call them our Care Partner. Our tight-knit network gives you access to a community of compassionate providers who are working together with us and with each other to help you live Brighter. Our commitment to service: When you need care, you want someone familiar who can help you, someone who actually feels good to interact with. And in-between visits to the doctor, you want someone who will help you thrive. So with any Bright Health plan, you get us, your Bright Health Team. We’re here, ready to help. No matter if your question is “Can I see this doctor?” or “How much is covered?” it’s easy to reach a real person who can get you the right answers and help you find the right care. There, that’s better. Our Whole Health Rewards: Keeping good health extends far beyond how many steps you take, what your BMI is, or what kind of food you eat. Don’t get us wrong, those things certainly contribute to your well-being but there’s a whole lot more to the picture. We provide opportunities for you to earn $$ throughout the year for making good decisions that lead to a Brighter life. When you and your health plan both want what’s best for you – it makes staying well a whole lot easier.
Want to learn more about Bright Health? Visit Bright Health's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.