Email Marketing Specialist
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
WE’RE NEW, BUT WE’RE NOT NEW AT THIS.
- Assist with the execution of e-mail, including building segments and campaigns within ESP, QA, and deployment
- Responsible for executing customer centric Rewards campaigns and includes managing third party vendors & key internal work groups to deliver program results
- Manage and deliver weekly, monthly and ad-hoc campaign reporting and insights
- Supporting internal technical partners to operate within our current systems and identify, recommend and adopt appropriate technological updates and enhancements
- Partnering with our creative teams to manage and oversee all aspects of the campaign development process
- Assisting with life-cycle, triggered and transactional e-mail programs to engage and retain member base
- Staying current on all policies, practices, trends and technology affecting e-mail communication
- Identifying, developing and implementing solutions for areas of opportunity in processes and systems
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or similar.
- 4 years experience working in a marketing/technology organization with 2+ years of e-mail marketing experience, including experience working in an ESP
- Additional experience working in SMS, Direct Mail, eCommerce or Digital Marketing preferred
- Proficiency in e-mail coding and programming languages (HTML)
- Experience leveraging data inputs to create segments, design tests, execute reporting and provide insights
- Database marketing experience is a plus
- Ability to thrive and quickly pivot in a dynamic environment with evolving processes
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and translate technical findings into accessible updates and recommendations for business stakeholders
About Bright Health
Here’s the great thing about building a health plan from the ground up. We get to ask "why" at every turn – and make every decision a thoughtful one. But we’re different than other new health insurance companies because we come from big places. Our leaders have decades of experience working in health insurance and are committed to improving the customer experience. They started Bright Health because they know what to do and, more importantly, what not to do when creating a system that will actually work in your favor. Bright Health believes healthcare can be done better. Our carefully selected network: When we sat down to design Bright Health plans, we were thinking about relationships – the one between you and your doctor, and also the one between us and your doctor. Then we set out to create purposeful partnerships with caring providers. We call them our Care Partner. Our tight-knit network gives you access to a community of compassionate providers who are working together with us and with each other to help you live Brighter. Our commitment to service: When you need care, you want someone familiar who can help you, someone who actually feels good to interact with. And in-between visits to the doctor, you want someone who will help you thrive. So with any Bright Health plan, you get us, your Bright Health Team. We’re here, ready to help. No matter if your question is “Can I see this doctor?” or “How much is covered?” it’s easy to reach a real person who can get you the right answers and help you find the right care. There, that’s better. Our Whole Health Rewards: Keeping good health extends far beyond how many steps you take, what your BMI is, or what kind of food you eat. Don’t get us wrong, those things certainly contribute to your well-being but there’s a whole lot more to the picture. We provide opportunities for you to earn $$ throughout the year for making good decisions that lead to a Brighter life. When you and your health plan both want what’s best for you – it makes staying well a whole lot easier.
Want to learn more about Bright Health? Visit Bright Health's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.